• 16.04.2024, 06:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 22:34

the aquasuite dont need any admin rights for 99% of the settings. only a few swttings require admin rights.
I realize that, I'm sure we all do, still, you don't sweep bug under the rug :whistling: :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. Juni 2020, 22:58)

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 17:44

We have been able to verify this error and will fix it soon.

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 20:23

Thank you very much

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 00:39

Upgraded to x22 and lost all my virtual sensors, playground "stuff" and profile settings. I'm getting really sick and tired of this. I did not select the option to install new....

Connect AIDA 64 with Aquasuite

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2020, 22:17

Hi,

I cant find anywhere how to connect for example AIDA64 or hwinfo with aquasuite. Could you tell me how I can do that?
I have both programs installed but dont see anything under aquasuite:

https://naforum.zapodaj.net/18a1f50ea646.jpg.html

RE: Connect AIDA 64 with Aquasuite

Montag, 6. Juli 2020, 05:12

Hi,

I cant find anywhere how to connect for example AIDA64 or hwinfo with aquasuite. Could you tell me how I can do that?
I have both programs installed but dont see anything under aquasuite:

https://naforum.zapodaj.net/18a1f50ea646.jpg.html

You were almost there. :)

If you click on the little triangle for the "Data from Aqua Computer service", you should see the HWiNFO and AIDA64 tabs drop down.
You should run only one of the two sensor monitoring programs... I would recommend HWiNFO.

hwinfo.jpg

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 06:00

Ugh! I upgraded from x.17 to x.22 and no longer can see temps for any of the ccd's of my TR3970x other than CCD1.

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2020, 20:23

Upgraded to x22 and lost all my virtual sensors, playground "stuff" and profile settings. I'm getting really sick and tired of this. I did not select the option to install new....
Before you upgrade, go to ProgramData folder on your windows drive and copy the aquasuite-data folder. I've been doing this for awhile now and it's saved my butt many times due to losing setting because of an upgrade. The folder is hidden so you will need to check the "show hidden folders" in explorer to see it.

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 04:57

Ii noticed on initial install of X21 that the hardware info under Aquasuite was again working for CPU & GPU temps. Came back the next day and they have gone to 50% static again! I can pull them in from HWINFO but why has Aquasuite suddenly stopped reporting the correct values?

I'm also having this issue with software sensors, and it's just with my Aquaero 6 Pro.
If I stop and restart the service it starts working again and reporting the software sensors fine. it doesn't matter where the software sensors are getting their data from, AIDA64, HWiNFO, or Aquasuite. This has been going on since v17 for me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Megalamaniac« (20. Juli 2020, 04:59)

Data log chart on desktop issue

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 14:09

Hello

I have problem with showing data log on desktop.I have data log settings like this:

And I have configured chart with data sources (I removed all data so I see only 1 day back which is ok):

But when I add this as log data chart on desktop - I have callendar set back to year 1970.

Please help.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Q600« (22. Juli 2020, 14:11)

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2020, 19:43

updating from x22 to x23, all of my drive sensors have gone and dissapeared from hwinfo inside of aquasuite, infact every sensors other than cpu/mobo and gpu have all vanished. restarting the machine/software and service has made no change.

2 nvme drives 1 ssd and 1 hdds worth of temps all vanished.

edit: this might be a board bios issue, some of us on overclock.net have noticed missing temps on x570 boards after bios f20. i think aquasuite triggered me to notice it.

edit2: in my case removing storemi fixed it, i uninstalled it and the temps came back, BUT beware if you uninstall it and reboot you will likely get inaccessible boot device bsods, make sure you have backups and to fix it, you have to boot from a windows stick and do start up repair about 3 - 4 times. mystery solved in my case
»henson0115« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • missing temps.PNG

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »henson0115« (24. Juli 2020, 20:06)

Freitag, 24. Juli 2020, 13:39

Why is that under the Aquasuite Data some of my SSD's don't report the Temps. I've got 4 SSD's in my system, 2 EVO Plus 970's, EVO 960 and an Intel 760p. My system SSD is one pf the 970's on a Aquacomputer kryoM.2 Card w/waterblock, and It doesn't report temps and a number of other value reported by the other SSD 970

Freitag, 24. Juli 2020, 19:29

oh interesting im not the only one and i thought it was a bios issue, what board are you using im using a gigabyte x570 Auros Pro

edit: in my case removing storemi fixed it, i uninstalled it and the temps came back, BUT beware if you uninstall it and reboot you will likely get inaccessible boot device bsods, make sure you have backups and to fix it, you have to boot from a windows stick and do start up repair about 3 - 4 times. mystery solved in my case

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »henson0115« (24. Juli 2020, 19:53)

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020, 21:56

Hi. I mainly wanted to give a word of praise to Aquacomputer, the hardware and software is generally great now. I built a new PC one year ago, then left it unused (off) for a year, now back on it I updated Aquasuite and firmware for everything (Aquaero 6 and 2 Quadro’s and 2 D5’s through a Gigant and others) and it works really great so far. I think we don’t always see quality stuff like this, hardware or software. :)
I’m just looking for some advice for the “controller speed” setting for one Quadro controlling 24 fans in a Gigant. "Normal" speed seems to react too slow. Which one is best for a large volume watercooling loop, Fastest or Slowest and a low setpoint? Thanks.

Montag, 3. August 2020, 15:06

the aquasuite dont need any admin rights for 99% of the settings. only a few swttings require admin rights.
I realize that, I'm sure we all do, still, you don't sweep bug under the rug :whistling: :)

This bug should be solved now with the release of the X.25 :)
Sorry for the delay. Sometimes it takes a little bit more time than expected.

Montag, 3. August 2020, 15:22

Is this X.25 on the download page?
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Montag, 3. August 2020, 15:52

This bug should be solved now with the release of the X.25 :)
Sorry for the delay. Sometimes it takes a little bit more time than expected.

Works like a charm.

Thank you for fixing it. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (3. August 2020, 15:53)

RE: Data log chart on desktop issue

Sonntag, 9. August 2020, 19:24

Hello

I have problem with showing data log on desktop.I have data log settings like this:

And I have configured chart with data sources (I removed all data so I see only 1 day back which is ok):

But when I add this as log data chart on desktop - I have callendar set back to year 1970.

Please help.

Does anyone from Aquacomputer tried to work on my issue?
I dont need data showing nothing from 1970. I need last 2 days.
Nothing changed with new versions.

Samstag, 15. August 2020, 19:26

Hello,

I am running X25 now, and since version X24 I have an issue where the profile selector will not show in the system tray unless I kill AquaComputerServiceHelper and restart it as an administrator. It is very silly that such a thing needs admin rights.

Montag, 17. August 2020, 12:21

Brand new Windows 10 installation, with new hardware (aquaero + farbwerk 360), I've installed .NET framework 4.8 as installer suggested and latest Aquasuite X.
When I open the farbwerk controller settings, clicking anything on the LED contoller, even moving sliders inside the grid, is crashing the application.
Am I missing something to install further? Farbwerk is working fine with default behavior of LEDS (some gradient effect). Also brightness and on/off works fine in settings.
From event viewer, it seems some DLL is missing, but no clue what the DLL could be?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »rad« (17. August 2020, 12:22)