• 17.04.2024, 00:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 17. August 2020, 13:08

try to install the lastest vcredist package from microsoft.

Have you installed the aquasuite into the default path:

Zitat

C:\Program Files\aquasuite
and all windows Updates installed?

Montag, 17. August 2020, 13:28

Thanks, yes I've installed into default folder. And .net 4.8 runtime package from the installer link to Microsoft site

Actually after installing the latest graphics drivers this fixed the issue. Don't know whether it was the graphics driver itself or the redist package installed along with the nvidia package.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »rad« (17. August 2020, 14:06)

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 11:10

anyone else notice that the until you restart the service, nothing happens with the fans after x26, if i restart the service it works and its not all the time, appears random.

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 12:43

anyone else notice that the until you restart the service, nothing happens with the fans after x26, if i restart the service it works and its not all the time, appears random.
Have you tried increasing the 'Start delay' in the aquasuite settings tab? start_delay.jpg

Donnerstag, 10. September 2020, 00:30

Noticed the new X.27 version. I guess this is available for download since it’s not an insider. There is no date or version designation for the download. Does anyone know if this is correct?
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Montag, 14. September 2020, 14:32

Have you tried increasing the 'Start delay' in the aquasuite settings tab? [attach]7688[/attach]
no will try this thanks!

actually tried x27 first, this makes it even worse, if i enable any of the hardware monitoring (tick the hardware monitoring boxes), the fans get stuck at like 1300rpm, if i disable all fo the options, they work again. i am also using hwinfo and i think its a clash with this.

now gunna try adjusting the start up delay

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »henson0115« (14. September 2020, 14:36)

Dienstag, 15. September 2020, 01:13

i am also using hwinfo and i think its a clash with this.

I, and many, use HWiNFO and I have never had a conflict related to it.
Hopefully delaying the startup will improve your user experience.

Dienstag, 15. September 2020, 17:28

ive changed the delay to 2 seconds and so far so good, if i see any other similar issues i will adjust to 3 and so on. the monitoring conflict has subsequently gone away. very odd but at least its working as intended now! thanks again for the assist :)

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 18:28

ive changed the delay to 2 seconds and so far so good, if i see any other similar issues i will adjust to 3 and so on. the monitoring conflict has subsequently gone away. very odd but at least its working as intended now! thanks again for the assist :)
gets a bit odder, every now and again randomly, the service needs a reboot after start up, else the fans will ignore the curve. once rebooted (the service) it all works fine.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 09:43

Hi,
Can I control the RGB of my Asus Hero X motherboard ? And same for the Corsair Waterblock XC7 ?
Thanks.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 09:53

You Can only control LEDs that connected with aqua computer devices.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 10:22

You Can only control LEDs that connected with aqua computer devices.

Ok, so if I connect my XC7 and XG7 waterblock to a Quadro or Octo, it should work ?
That's also mean I can't control the RGB of my motherboard, correct ?
Thanks for your help.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 14:19

No, you can't. The motherboard LEDs cannot be controlled from the outside.
I can't say much about the water blocks, according to the manual they have a three pin connector, but it doesn't fit on a Quadro or Octo.
The RGBpx Splitty 4 offers the possibility to adapt Corsair LED fans, but it has a four-pin connector for the fan LEDs, so this will probably not work.
So I would assume that there is no possibility!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 15:57

Corsair XC7's RGB connector looks quite similar to those on Corsair RGB fans, and Corsair i-cue controller compatibility is claimed. So it should work with any Aquacomputer RGBpx controllers (in Quadro/Octo/D5NEXT/farbwerk360) through Splitty4. Although XC7 connector is 3-pin, meaning it does not have "data out" wired, so this block should only be connected as last device in any RGBpx LED chain.

Montag, 12. Oktober 2020, 02:08

My temperature sensors randomly disappear forcing my pump and fans to 100%, is there a fix for this ?

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 08:42

Bauer
If it is a software sensor (not a phy sensor connected to an aquacomputer device) then most likely, your aquacomputer device loses USB connection.
Make sure that your Windows power plan do not allow to disable USB connections.

OCTO DIED

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 05:23

After Jan 13 OCTO is now dead in the water. Won’t work at all connected to USB or standalone. Worked perfect before update.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 08:17

Zitat

After Jan 13 OCTO is now dead in the water. Won’t work at all connected to USB or standalone. Worked perfect before update.
write a Mail to the Support.

The version X35 is online. All those who have updated to version X32..X34 should update to X35.

Asryan

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 08:42

Annoying that we know have to unplug all fans from quadro for instance to update.. need to replug pump on motherboard and so...

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 10:29

Annoying that we know have to unplug all fans from quadro for instance to update.. need to replug pump on motherboard and so...
This. All these updates in the last days were kinda annoying, but this just put the cherry on top :thumbdown: