• 16.04.2024, 17:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

OlamFam

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 19:21

Ok, it finally worked now. Thanks

Elior77

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 02:49

I run X.25 on QUADRO and VISION, I can not update VISION fw - I press update and it does nothing...

(it just offered an update from 22 to 25 I think... then the problem started.

Can you help?
»Elior77« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Capture.PNG
  • 2.PNG

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 07:12

I can not update VISION fw - I press update and it does nothing...

You must use the aquasuite version with which the update was made.
The firmware is newer than supported by the aquasuite.
If you bought the device used you have to buy the update service to use the device because the device has already been used with a newer aquasuite.
https://licensing.aquacomputer.de/shop/aquasuite

Asryan

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 14:24

No need to unplug anything with the last version? thanks

OlamFam

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:21

No need to unplug anything with the last version? thanks
Yea.... that's a fail.
»OlamFam« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • x36.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OlamFam« (26. Januar 2021, 16:22)

Asryan

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:24

Arf, i'm on X35 if i don the update i will have to do that as well? that sucks! i will need to replug my pump on the mobo header to avoid overheating then

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Asryan« (26. Januar 2021, 16:30)

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:34

Really need to check why it's still shown.
You can ignore it, try to update anyway. If it doesn't work you can set the fans manual to 0 and try again.

Asryan

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:40

I just updated without issue or having tu unplug, all good

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:52

One wonders why "It is not sufficient to switch off the fan outputs"?
Apparently the issue is not power as has been alluded? zero_power.jpg

Above posted while sebastian was posting, and not valid anymore.

For clarification: for maximum safety, we need to set fans to zero PRIOR to updating the aquasuite, in case a firmware update is required?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (26. Januar 2021, 17:01)

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 17:04

For clarification: for maximum safety, we need to set fans to zero PRIOR to updating the aquasuite, in case a firmware update is required?
I believe not. Fans are fed by 12v power line, when the device itself is 5V powered. 5V stabilty is mandatory during the firmware update, so it is reasonable to disable e.g. RGBpx lights connected to device, but not fans.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 17:18

I believe not. Fans are fed by 12v power line, when the device itself is 5V powered. 5V stabilty is mandatory during the firmware update, so it is reasonable to disable e.g. RGBpx lights connected to device, but not fans.

Support keeps talking about the fans, maybe it is related to the PWM output?

None-the-less, I will set fan outputs to zero prior to any update to the aquasuite as a caution to prevent possible issues.
It would be helpful if the software engineers placed a reminder to zero fan power at the start of the aquasuite update process, not wait until the update is done, and we are at the firmware update, at which point it is moot.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 17:25

The update can be done easily.
This message should actually have a different text. I therefore assume an error with the aquasuite update.
@OlamFam
install the software again with the installer from the download area.

It is not necessary to disconnect the fans from the device during the update.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 17:38

SNIP

It is not necessary to disconnect the fans from the device during the update.

This is valid even if a firmware update will be required after an aquasuite update?

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 18:12

Yes. It's not needed to unplug the fans.
If any problems occur during the update we recommend to try again with only USB + Power connection.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 18:39

Internally Initiated aquasuite update from X.31, with NO fan prep. Was shown the notice below for quadro update. Completed sans issues.

Supported Hardware

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2021, 21:18

Can the Poweradjust 3 USB Ultra version work as a standalone unit with the new Aquasuite X? I have 3-pin DC powered fans I want to control using a coolant temperature sensor in the loop.

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2021, 21:21

Not sure when this issue started. But I can no longer save temp sensor offsets. If I set a temp sensor offset, then change profile, the offset is gone.

Running x.36 and a quadro with the latest firmware for x.36

Montag, 1. März 2021, 16:00

X.37Change: Hardware monitoring, NVIDIA Power Usage Sensor removed (NVIDIA driver bug)

Is it removed even for those who was not affected by this bug?

E.g. I use GPU power for "Total package power" virtual software sensor.

ehupp01

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 03:24

Background service will not start X.37

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 06:10

Services issues again ;(

While there were issues with services in earlier versions of aquasuite, the X36 seem to have been running smooth with much less problems. I just renewed my license and installed X37....this version have bigger services issues than before.
Bringing my PC back from sleep mode with services not running 3 out of 5 times, they have to be started manually again, this was pretty much fixed in X36.

Are we doing this again, one step forward and two steps backwards.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. März 2021, 06:20)