• 18.04.2024, 13:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 08:23

Restart the service with the aquasuite.

ND1

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 08:58

Restart the service with the aquasuite.

Thanks!

Lowbaka

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 08:50

Hi,

I have a problem since X.38 : I have configured the pump alarm on my OCTO to shutdown my PC if it doesn't turn. My pump is configured to 60% by default with the start boost.
From X.38, at startup, alarm is triggered a very few moment (all LEDs in my PC became red for less than 0,5 second) and return to normal after that. In aquasuite > OCTO > alarm, pump is in yellow to indicate was activate at least once since start-up.
When PC is booted, the pump work fine.

Before X.38, all worked fine : at start-up I had no alarm (no red LEDs) and I already had the case where pump wasn't work and where alarm was triggered and shuted down the PC before is starting.

Update because I can't delete the messsage :
I just tried to disconnected pump control from OCTO : alarm is triggered and shut-down the PC before it can start-up.
I reconnected the pump control and restart the PC : no more problem, alarm no triggered, no red LED...
I will retry later after a long period of my PC is shuted down.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lowbaka« (4. März 2021, 09:00)

Lowbaka

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 09:19

Hi,

The problem recome this morning : at boot, when pump and fans start, all LEDs became red for 0,1s and in alarm section of my OCTO, pump is in yellow because there was an alarm activated at last start up.
Pump run fine and have no problem with the PWM.

Thank's for your help

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 13:26

Hi,

The problem recome this morning : at boot, when pump and fans start, all LEDs became red for 0,1s and in alarm section of my OCTO, pump is in yellow because there was an alarm activated at last start up.
Pump run fine and have no problem with the PWM.

Thank's for your help

Have you tried increasing the 'Start delay' by a few seconds? start_delay.jpg

Lowbaka

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 14:29

Thanks for this tips but I don't think this will resolve the problem.
It appen on the very begining of the PC boot, before than windows (and the BIOS) start.
The problem come from more the OCTO than aquasuite.

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 17:31

I still think something its not quite right with X38. I turn the "start boost" off, fans are set to 5.5V, yet, upon waking up my PC from sleep mode all fans go 100% for a good 10 or so seconds as if setting being disregarded, something is up. I can see fans going 100% during PC startup up and before services get to run, but bringing PC from sleep more, this wasn't present in earlier aquasuite versions I would notice it :S

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (5. März 2021, 17:38)

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 18:02

In both cases you described, Aquasuite is not running yet, so the behavior can only be due to the hardware, not the software.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 18:18

Nothing has change as far is hardware and this wasn't the case in X36 otherwise I would notice as the fans rump up to 100%. I even reloaded earlier versions of Windows 10 image with X36 and this is not present, It works as it should, but installed X38 and this persists, neither windows updates or hardware effected this so as polite as I can say it ..sorry to disagree, but it seems to be the software :)

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (5. März 2021, 18:26)

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 18:33

What do your fan settings look like?
A picture could be helpful.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 18:42

With or without start boost, It has no effect

Thanks
»Dundys« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled.png

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 18:54

I just turned off the startup boost, unfamiliar silence when booting the computer.
The software can't be the only problem either.

Do you have a HDD or SSD on which you can install a naked Windows to see if the problem then also exists?

There must be a reason somewhere.

Freitag, 5. März 2021, 21:52

I just reloaded clean windows 10 with nothing on it, It doesn't make any difference fans ramping up to 100% after bringing PC from sleep mode. On the other hand I reloaded again windows with X36, problem fixed, so I'm certain its aquasuite X38
Note:

If I would to bring the PC back from sleep mode within 3-5 minutes after putting into sleep mode it works as it should, It starts nicely with specified fan curve, only if I leave PC in sleep mode longer then that, then that issue persists and that is since aquasuite X38 regardless of fresh install or update via program or whether is on fresh windows install or not :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (5. März 2021, 22:18)

Samstag, 6. März 2021, 04:18

I just turned off the startup boost, unfamiliar silence when booting the computer.
The software can't be the only problem either.

Do you have a HDD or SSD on which you can install a naked Windows to see if the problem then also exists?

There must be a reason somewhere.
Well, If you don't have that issue then yes, something else is causing this on my system, but how to explain X36 doesn't behave the same way :whistling:

Montag, 8. März 2021, 07:41

I wish we could go back to older aquasuite. Recently when I went back to X36 only to test it, everything was working good, unfortunately, minutes after I lost my drive and now cant go back to it, this is getting more and more frustrating. I should have left my license expired :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. März 2021, 07:53)

Montag, 8. März 2021, 13:06

I use aquasuite together with HWinfo64. i am having trouble reading from motherboard IT8688e and IT8792e chips sensor. Wrong values ​​both as temperatures and voltages.
Without Aquasuite everything is ok

everything ok even with some version ago, has anything changed?

Thanks

Montag, 8. März 2021, 13:47

Without Aquasuite everything is ok
Disable the aquasuite hardware monitor.

Montag, 8. März 2021, 18:35

Does any one have any idea what I'm up against?

Here is summary.. Prior to X38, specifically X36 was working virtually trouble free, regardless of whether was updated via aquasuite or clean install. Also it didn't matter whether was installed on clean windows or with updates and all apps installed.Now! X38... Services are delayed 3 sec. "start boost" off and while I will put my stem in sleep mode and bring it back within 4-5 min all working as it should, but pass 5 minutes and especially CPU fans are going up 100% for about 10-15 seconds.

X36 didn't behaved that way, but no answer from aquacomputer so what is happening, It can't be my hardware obviously because X36 worked just fine!
»Dundys« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Untitled.png
  • 2.png

Montag, 8. März 2021, 19:10

Try to increase the software senor timeout or adjust the fallback temperature.
The old behavior is an issue.

Montag, 8. März 2021, 20:18

Try to increase the software senor timeout or adjust the fallback temperature.
The old behavior is an issue.
Thanks, but It didn't make any difference