• 16.04.2024, 08:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

shrubdog

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 17:07

Okay, here are a few screenshots from my settings. Running version .43 now. I have attached them as I don't have image hosting handy.
Fans 1-6 are all Cooler Master case fans, fan group 7 is a set of EK fans that push air over my EK AIO 360 radiator. For some reason they are always spinning up to higher RPMs, even when I put them on the same curve.
»shrubdog« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2021-08-25_10-58-28.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-25_10-59-55.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-25_11-00-00.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-25_10-59-33.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-25_10-59-09.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-25_10-58-48.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »shrubdog« (25. August 2021, 17:09)

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 19:05

Changelog

[color=]aquasuite X.43[/color] (25-AUG-2021)
  • New: In the Playground all modules can be activated and deactivated individually
  • New: Maintenance mode for the Playground
  • Update: Hardware monitoring
  • Change: Notifications within the aquasuite
  • Change: Firmware update process
  • Change: Aqua Computer service log
  • Bugfix: Playground automatic profile switching
  • Bugfix: Hardware monitoring settings
  • Bugfix: RGB input
Thanks for update! If possible, please, add RAM temperature reading.

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 19:18

Okay, here are a few screenshots from my settings. Running version .43 now. I have attached them as I don't have image hosting handy.
Fans 1-6 are all Cooler Master case fans, fan group 7 is a set of EK fans that push air over my EK AIO 360 radiator. For some reason they are always spinning up to higher RPMs, even when I put them on the same curve.
I wondering why my Aquasuite looks completely different... Anyway, make sure that the fans are in the correct mode: [url]https://i.imgur.com/bXrlDWP.png[/url]

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 19:53

Out of interest, do you guys think HWiNFO64 version 7.x+ would ever be supported? I know their devs changed something with how other programs can grab monitoring info and it's messed up a few programs.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 20:42

it never ceased to be supported afaik. I'm using it right now instead of AC service :)
you have to enable shared memory support in HWinfo to have other programs access it. the setting reverts to disabled after 12 hours. Only the licensed version has no time limit.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 20:54

the EK fans have a zero RPM mode, they should stop below 25% PWM. I don't know how the AIO manages that, or if your fans are connected directly to the Octo, but that could be a clue. your fan curve goes way below that.
try going to "power preset" for speed control and increase slowly the PWM %, and see if at 25 - 26% they suddenly drop to their slowest speed, and then respond normally from there.
If that's the case, you'll have to make a second fan curve for the AIO

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 22:26

What does the "New: Maintenance mode for the Playground" do?

shrubdog

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 00:33

My EK fans respond all the way down to 1%, so the Zero RPM mode isn't activated on these.
Also, the interface for Fan Setup in my .43 version of Aquasuite doesn't have anything to select fan type, so I'm assuming that the OCTO is auto-detecting. (They're all PWM anyway.)
Of course, the system has been behaving pretty well today since I posted-- it might have been chewing on a Windows update.

Remayz

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 07:04

the Octo is PWM only, it doesn't do control on 3 pin DC fans, so that option is out :)

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 07:39

New: Maintenance mode for the Playground
This disables all Playground modules. This prevent during Maintenence/Update a shutdown or other unwanted notifications.

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 13:35

New: Maintenance mode for the Playground
This disables all Playground modules. This prevent during Maintenence/Update a shutdown or other unwanted notifications.

We should enable Maintenance Mode prior to updating, or is that done automatically?

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 14:13

After a aquasuite update this is automatically on and when no firmware update is required it is automaticalliy off.
This is useful when you cange some settings and have shutdown actions in your playground.

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 20:04

Changelog

aquasuite X.43 (25-AUG-2021)
  • New: In the Playground all modules can be activated and deactivated individually
  • New: Maintenance mode for the Playground
  • Update: Hardware monitoring
  • Change: Notifications within the aquasuite
  • Change: Firmware update process
  • Change: Aqua Computer service log
  • Bugfix: Playground automatic profile switching
  • Bugfix: Hardware monitoring settings
  • Bugfix: RGB input

LEAKSHIELD Firmware 1010:
VISION Firmware 1017:
VISION RGBpx Firmware 1008:
Dear ac,

I have problem with flow sensor . Value does not show on Vision. This problem was in the past too after another update. See pictures below.

Thak you.

»AE5probigNGslave« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 1.png
  • 2.png

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 20:16

I got myself into trouble when I set up a command to shut down windows if an Octo fan port RPM goes below a trigger value. My computer was shutting down as soon as AQS started. Did a System Restore to get out of it. I learned later that I could have booted into Safe Mode and edited the XML file. This feature should protect against dummies like me doing dumb things like this. Thanks for adding this.

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 21:35

[edit]the update disabled all hardware monitoring

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Flop Ysh« (26. August 2021, 21:39)

shrubdog

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 22:01

I have an intermittent problem where sometimes my OCTO and my MB have a fight over the USB, and the OCTO won't spin up the fans, and Aquasuite won't recognize it. Windows goes through an unending connect/disconnect loop until I reboot or shut down. (That usually fixes it.)

It's not common by any means, and I've never been able to figure out the root cause of it. I think it *may* be my Xbox wireless controller dongle, but that's just speculation. It could also be a random bug.

Anyway, I just had the connect/disconnect loop happen today with the OCTO, and on reboot, all of my fan control settings were wiped in Aquasuite. (ver .43) Is that a known bug?

Freitag, 27. August 2021, 20:04

Same issue as AE5probigNGslave posted above.
After update to X.43, sensor data from MPS connected via USB doesn't shows in software sensors.
»woizzz« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2021-08-27_20-56-45.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-27_20-56-57.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-27_20-57-11.png
  • aquasuite_2021-08-27_20-57-19.png

Montag, 30. August 2021, 09:56

MPS connected via USB doesn't shows in software sensors.
the bugfix release is online.

Montag, 30. August 2021, 11:50

Works great now! Thanks

Montag, 30. August 2021, 21:12

Working...

Extraordinary support as always...

Thank you !!!