• 24.04.2024, 13:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Remayz

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021, 17:57

for some reason starting today, AS keeps notifying me about X.47 despite opting out of insider versions. I thought the new stable one was out but nop :)

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021, 18:27

I think this is the final X47....I hope

Remayz

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021, 18:45

the update date is still the old one so... i don't touch it yet

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021, 13:52

QUADRO Firmware 1030:

NEW: Controller override/inputs support

Please could you provide more information on what this does for the Quadro please? Sorry if I've missed it somewhere.

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021, 15:59

Thanks Sebastian, but having read that I'm unclear what aspect of the new Inputs module would require a firmware update to the Quadro?

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021, 16:16

Would be nice if someone from AQ confirm what is going on. I always had "insider versions" unchecked, I'm not a beta tester, so if the X47 in fact is till beta why was install as a final release and now when I'm trying to go back to X45 It wont let me, and It is dated from November so I tend to agree It might be an old beta, :thumbdown:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (17. Dezember 2021, 16:25)

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021, 20:41

Thanks Sebastian, but having read that I'm unclear what aspect of the new Inputs module would require a firmware update to the Quadro?

The new "input" feature is integrated into the fan controller. (input.jpg)

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021, 21:14

So!! Is this beta or not and how do I go back to X45 :?:
Why is so hard to get response to simple inquiry. If we don't knows whether this is a still beta or final, how anyone can trust installing any updates, especially when you can't revert to previous version :|

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (18. Dezember 2021, 01:49)

Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021, 02:33

Why is so hard to get response to simple inquiry. If we don't knows whether this is a still beta or final, how anyone can trust installing any updates, especially when you can't revert to previous version :|
Change log says X47 was released as a beta version on November 4th and as a regular, non-beta version on December 16th, so I don't think it's a beta version anymore. I don't know if the non-beta version is the same as the beta version or if they fixed some bugs before releasing it as non-beta.

The Change Log is in the first post of this thread. Neu: aquasuite X

Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021, 03:22

Change log says X47 was released as a beta version on November 4th and as a regular, non-beta version on December 16th, so I don't think it's a beta version anymore. I don't know if the non-beta version is the same as the beta version or if they fixed some bugs before releasing it as non-beta.

The Change Log is in the first post of this thread. Neu: aquasuite X
I appreciate that. In deed, It looks like its final. I haven't been at forum for ages, but when I did once or twice in the past who knows how long I came across some complaint about X47, so I assumed we were still dealing with it, at the same time I have never had "Insider version" installed while opt. from it.

Zagdima

Samstag, 18. Dezember 2021, 13:48

Hello. Once i change cpu and motherboard to intel z690 music visualiser stop working... What shall i do?

Montag, 27. Dezember 2021, 14:36

I just upgraded to the new x47 version, and I cannot accomplish something that i was able to do in previous versions. Profiles "hysteresis".

In the past I had global profiles associated with quadro profiles.
default(boot) profile: profile1
rule1: activate profile2 when detlaT>6.00
rule2: activate profile1 when deltaT<5.00

So between 5C and 6C degrees every rule were false, but the automatic profile stays what it was. And that was fine, because use case is after gaming and benching, I want profile2 to be active until temperature drop enough.

Now with the new version I cannot accomplish this. Because at the moment no rule is true, automatic profile switches to the default profile.

Is it possible somehow to NOT have default profile set? Or to make it optional?

EDIT: actually I think I achieved it by adding one fictive profile and make it default that is not associated with quadro profile.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »edhunter« (27. Dezember 2021, 14:45)

Remayz

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2022, 17:48

Today i saw that for some reason the AS service was not running. i restarted it fine and the controller recovered right away but that left me wondering if there was a way to have a notification when it crashes or doens't start.

Right now i can see if it is not running only by opening Aquasuite. I couldn't find anywhere an option to get a windows notification pushed to warn me.

Is there a way?
If not, could this be added maybe in a future update? maybe a simple tickbox in the service options to enable a windows notification when service is not running.

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2022, 22:31

I could not tie background service status to an alarm, as alarms appear to only be tied to ports on the device itself (at least on an octo).

But you can display status on the desktop with a display page:
  • make a virtual sensor that has a hard input/output of 1, no unit type {virtual.jpg}
  • create a display page to show that virtual sensor value {desktop.jpg}
  • when the background service goes away {service_off.jpg}
  • the desktop value shows 3 dashes (no data) {desktop_off.jpg}

Montag, 3. Januar 2022, 12:19

Today i found that aquasuite doesn't work anymore. Service cannot start automatically, after manual start it stops after few seconds.

Tried to reinstall software but installer can't detect my Octo and installer stops. Although HWInfo sees it and shows stats.

How to fix it? Is there any way i can get standalone installer?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Andrei« (3. Januar 2022, 12:36)

Remayz

Montag, 3. Januar 2022, 19:08

I could not tie background service status to an alarm, as alarms appear to only be tied to ports on the device itself (at least on an octo).

But you can display status on the desktop with a display page:
  • make a virtual sensor that has a hard input/output of 1, no unit type {[attach]9009[/attach]}
  • create a display page to show that virtual sensor value {[attach]9010[/attach]}
  • when the background service goes away {[attach]9011[/attach]}
  • the desktop value shows 3 dashes (no data) {[attach]9012[/attach]}
That would work fine but i'm an idiot...
I have a Vision unit on my desk mic boom arm. I didn't look at it but the values also reverts to dashes if the service is not running.

Adding the windows notification would be cool though, because keeping a display page on the desktop does use some CPU constantly.

Montag, 3. Januar 2022, 19:45

Today i found that aquasuite doesn't work anymore. Service cannot start automatically, after manual start it stops after few seconds.

Tried to reinstall software but installer can't detect my Octo and installer stops. Although HWInfo sees it and shows stats.

How to fix it? Is there any way i can get standalone installer?
Well, it's my windows problem.

I found error in event log:

Zitat

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1387

va3sd

Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2022, 22:18

Hi! I noticed that some values are duplicated in HWINFO for my MSI Z490 Tomahawk motherboard, created thread on official forum HWINFO and Martin answered me that
"They are accessing the eSIO sensor and don't synchronize with others."

My question - is it possible to fix it ?
»va3sd« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Untitled.png
  • Screenshot_6.png

Remayz

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 01:14

if you use HWinfo along with aquasuite, i'd just disable aquasuite monitoring altogether and poll everything from HWinfo. problem solved :p
Doesn't solves the bug, but works fine.