• 20.04.2024, 16:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 03:19

To above issues, try uninstalling and re-install AS clean from scratch as admin, then restore your settings
Just uninstalled and reinstalled as new from scratch and the same problems described above still persist.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 04:23

Could be specific system issue, on both of my systems reads as it should

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 07:23

Seems like I'm getting incorrect system data under Aqua Computer Hardware Monitor.
Disable the Monitoring and try to use a other software Aida or Hwinfo to monitor your cpu. Wen cant test software with every cpu.

Remayz

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 12:35

there's a little bug i've been experiencing since the aquasuite inputs have been introduced. Whenever i manually change the fan offset to cool down the water, revert it back to 0, then turn the computer off, at restart the next morning the fan offset will be active again and i'll have to set it to 0 again.
It's as if AS needed an unknown amount of minutes after setting the offset to 0 to keep it in memory somewhere.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 12:56

I'm also having a problem with monitoring after upgrading to X57. Chipset, CPU, GFX, SSD are all unavailable (or -99.9C on my dashboard) and all of my virtual sensors are erroring out.

Help would be appreciated!

Edit: I should add that the sensors on all the aquacomputer devices are still working fine.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 15:05

OK I'm not sure what exactly did it, but a reboot, toggling the hardware monitors off and on, then a second reboot seems to have me back up and running.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 17:12

I updated to X.57 with no issues. I can see all of the new features listed in the release notes except:

NEW: Playground, profile switch, delay on compare rule. Can someone explain what the "delay on compare rule" is and where it is located? I thought it may be a new setting in the existing Logic blocks (ex - X=(A≤B) after DELAY, but its not.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 20:24

is and where it is located?
when you use compare rules in the profile switch. you have an additional delay option. The rule is true when the delay is finished and the condition is all the time true.
this can prevent flickering ord invalid data sources for short times.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 23:08

is and where it is located?
when you use compare rules in the profile switch. you have an additional delay option. The rule is true when the delay is finished and the condition is all the time true.
this can prevent flickering ord invalid data sources for short times.
Makes sense. Thank you.

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 10:18

Where can I find a previous version? My device support ran out with v51 but I accidentally updated to the latest version. Now I can't use the configuration software.

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 10:24

If you haven't done any firmware updates you can simply download the downloader from the Aquacomputer website, it will always give you the latest version to use with your hardware or update license.
If you have made a firmware update with the update, which you have to start yourself, you can no longer use an older version.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Jubijub

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 19:52

Any idea on why Aquasuite crashes when I visit my AQ6 settings ? (it doesn't crash immediately, it crashes after 3-4 seconds)

All my components have been updated to the latest firmware.

EDIT : it stopped crashing afterI opened it as Administrator once

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jubijub« (15. August 2022, 00:05)

Jubijub

Montag, 15. August 2022, 00:11

Question about virtual sensors : is there any way to have more than 4 ?

Rationale : I use my AQ6 to run 2 loops. Each loop has a D5 next pump and a Flow Next sensor, and for each loop I have an intake and an exhaust air temp probe.

I run my loops using set points on Delta T, calculated as the temp difference between Water and Air for each loop. So far I have one for the GPU loop, and one for the CPU loop.

My issue : I would love to have an average, or a min/max or water and air temperature (I am well aware that for water for instance the difference will always be < 0.5°C), but this could provide a failsafe if one sensor failed. This would require to configure a virtual sensor for both water and air, then the delta T, so I would need 6 virtual sensors instead of 4.

Montag, 5. September 2022, 20:17

Is there anyone else who has having trouble with virtual sensor on the x57 version. The newly created sensor, reports the input and not the output value. What can be done in that case. Thank you.

Montag, 5. September 2022, 21:33

Question about virtual sensors : is there any way to have more than 4 ?

Rationale : I use my AQ6 to run 2 loops. Each loop has a D5 next pump and a Flow Next sensor, and for each loop I have an intake and an exhaust air temp probe.

I run my loops using set points on Delta T, calculated as the temp difference between Water and Air for each loop. So far I have one for the GPU loop, and one for the CPU loop.

My issue : I would love to have an average, or a min/max or water and air temperature (I am well aware that for water for instance the difference will always be < 0.5°C), but this could provide a failsafe if one sensor failed. This would require to configure a virtual sensor for both water and air, then the delta T, so I would need 6 virtual sensors instead of 4.

In case you still visit here with your question not having been answered for so long, the answer is two fold:
  1. the firmware Virtual Sensors in the aquaero is limited to four
  2. the aquasuite has a Playground tab that includes a Software Sensor tab within which you can make many more Software Sensors
    I do not know what the limit is, but no one has mentioned running into it to date

Montag, 5. September 2022, 21:37

Is there anyone else who has having trouble with virtual sensor on the x57 version. The newly created sensor, reports the input and not the output value. What can be done in that case. Thank you.

Not generally, but until one has the procedural concept in mind, it may be confusing
It would be helpful if you posted a screenshot of the Virtual Sensor you are trying to construct, with a bit of an explanation

Remayz

Donnerstag, 15. September 2022, 17:37

Yesterday i found a repeatable bug with RGBPx on Farbwerk360.
Setting my CPU block to the Shutter effect, the shutter speed min/max slider can crash Aquasuite.

Setting the minimum speed slider to less than 1 crashes the app instantly
Setting the maximum speed slider lower than 5 crashes the app after a few seconds, sometimes instantly.

I don't know if it's just on my end or if it's a general bug that needs to be adressed.

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 04:16

Setting my CPU block to the Shutter effect, the shutter speed min/max slider can crash Aquasuite.

Setting the maximum speed slider lower than 5 crashes the app after a few seconds, sometimes instantly.

I don't know if it's just on my end or if it's a general bug that needs to be adressed.
Hmm. I never played with this preset before but just tried it. I don't understand the sliders that slide from each end. Ex - Display Duration. Are the numbers on the slider equal to seconds? If I set the right slider to 20 is that 20 seconds? If I set the left slider to 10 then change it to 20, what exactly does that do? Same with Blank Time. What does moving the left slider do? I messed around with the sliders and its hard to tell.

As for crashing, the first time I slid the Shutter Speed right slider below 5 AQS did crash within a few seconds. It also generated a dump file. I don't know how to set the left slider (minimum?) to less than 1. If I slide it all the way to the left, its on 1. I can't go lower than 1 and I don't see that you can type in a value. How did you set the minimum speed to less than1? i tried setting the right slider to less than 5 a few more times. If did not crash the first few times I did this but then it did crash when I set it to 3. It generated another dump file. I opened the dump file in WinDbg. I am not an expert on reading the output of this utility but it seems to be saying there was an exception - Integer Division by zero. I have both dump files if the AQS devs or anyone else is interested in looking at them. In the mean time, congratulations - I think you found a bug!

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 07:29

We cant reproduce this issue, less than 1 is not possible, the minimum settings is 1. Make a screenshot from your settings.

Remayz

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 10:01

my bad, i thought the scale started at 0 :)
it seems backing up that slider does not crash at all and it was just a coincidence. After a bit of testing, it seems to be having a narrow range for shutter speed that causes the crash, no matter what the starting values are. As long as they are close together, the app closes.

Little capture of the issue :
https://gyazo.com/9b3c542d172a59d14260d7120d8d66d2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Remayz« (16. September 2022, 10:03)