• 18.04.2024, 04:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 17:10

Yesterday i found a repeatable bug with RGBPx on Farbwerk360.
Setting my CPU block to the Shutter effect, the shutter speed min/max slider can crash Aquasuite.

Setting the minimum speed slider to less than 1 crashes the app instantly
Setting the maximum speed slider lower than 5 crashes the app after a few seconds, sometimes instantly.
We cant reproduce this issue, less than 1 is not possible, the minimum settings is 1. Make a screenshot from your settings.
When I tried this, AQS did not crash when I set the Shutter Speed left side slider to 1 but it did crash when I set the right side slider to less than 5. If did not crash every time but it did crash twice. I saved the DMP files that were generated. They are too big to upload, even zipped, so I have emailed a zip file containing both DMP files to support@aqua-computer.de. I hope that these DMP files are helpful.

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 08:33

We are able to reproduce some of the issues. In the next aquasuite the bugs are fixed (Firmware + aquasuite).

Montag, 26. September 2022, 15:05

aquasuite X58 is online.

To display date and time in your overview pages you can use now this way

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/base-types/custom-date-and-time-format-strings

Montag, 26. September 2022, 18:17

Nice addition, ty :)

To push the boundaries a little further with aquasuite, would it be possible to add an on/off switch (check box) to individual objects on the display pages?
This would allow one to disable an object without deleting it.
The ultimate extension would be to allow activation/deactivation of the object using the 'Input' function.

Edit: I do not mean a checkbox for an object on the desktop, but in the object's settings box. The Input control would be nice to have while the object is displayed on the desktop.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (26. September 2022, 20:53)

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 04:19

aquasuite X58 is online.

To display date and time in your overview pages you can use now this way
[attach]9682[/attach]

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/base-types/custom-date-and-time-format-strings
Thank you for adding the date and time preset. I can look at the XAML code and just copy whichever format I want and go from there.

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 04:33

Nice addition, ty :)

To push the boundaries a little further with aquasuite, would it be possible to add an on/off switch (check box) to individual objects on the display pages?
This would allow one to disable an object without deleting it.
The ultimate extension would be to allow activation/deactivation of the object using the 'Input' function.

Edit: I do not mean a checkbox for an object on the desktop, but in the object's settings box. The Input control would be nice to have while the object is displayed on the desktop.
This is an interesting idea, if I understand it correctly. If there was a check box in an overview page item that made it appear or not appear, and that check box could be controlled by an input or a virtual sensor, then I could have a dynamic overview page with different items appearing or disappearing based on the condition of an input or a virtual sensor. For instance, if GPU VRAM temp exceeded a value, additional GPU sensor data would appear on the overview page, then disappear when the temp falls below the trigger value. Or you could have an overview page that only displays data that is of concern. Or if coolant temp exceeds a value, the overview page would change to display details of all loop related items, then revert back to a "normal condition" layout when the coolant temp drops. Is this what you are thinking?

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 13:20

This is an interesting idea, if I understand it correctly. If there was a check box in an overview page item that made it appear or not appear, and that check box could be controlled by an input or a virtual sensor, then I could have a dynamic overview page with different items appearing or disappearing based on the condition of an input or a virtual sensor. For instance, if GPU VRAM temp exceeded a value, additional GPU sensor data would appear on the overview page, then disappear when the temp falls below the trigger value. Or you could have an overview page that only displays data that is of concern. Or if coolant temp exceeds a value, the overview page would change to display details of all loop related items, then revert back to a "normal condition" layout when the coolant temp drops. Is this what you are thinking?

My thought on the checkbox would be to have it in the settings window in the display page manipulation window, not while displayed on the desktop, but controllable on the desktop via the Input function.

Your iteration introduces an automation factor, which would be interesting. I liken it to an modern airplane cockpit display, which used to consist of many gauges, but today has a central monitor to display results for anomalous data only.

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 21:03

My thought on the checkbox would be to have it in the settings window in the display page manipulation window, not while displayed on the desktop, but controllable on the desktop via the Input function.

Your iteration introduces an automation factor, which would be interesting. I liken it to an modern airplane cockpit display, which used to consist of many gauges, but today has a central monitor to display results for anomalous data only.
Ok now I understand what you are suggesting more clearly, but it got me thinking about how the ability to control whether an item is displayed or not could be used. Your analogy to a modern airplane cockpit display makes the point nicely, like a heads-up display that dynamically changes based on current incoming data. I think this would be a really nice feature and I don't think adding the show/no show checkbox would be that difficult to implement. I suppose it could get more complicated by adding things like hold times (which could be done by the user in the Playground).

I kind of gave up asking the AQS devs to add a Master [x,y] offset to the Settings context menu of overview page items which would allow some or all items in an overview page to be moved to a new location with pixel accuracy very easily. My desire for this ability came from making an overview page for a small status display and then moving that status display in the Windows raster after I built the Overview page. I want the ability to select every item in an overview page then add a Master [x,y] offset which would move every item from where it is to a new location based on the Master {x,y] offset. This would make moving an overview page to a different display very easy to do, and would be easier and more accurate than dragging and dropping, especially in systems with more than 2 displays.

I have also asked for them to add the ability to sync RGBpx ports, which they said was coming but so far I have not seen anything about this. I also asked for some new RGBpx presets, including a Marquee effect. This is a very common lighting effect that does not exist in AQS and I have not been able to figure out how to make this effect from scratch based on the currently available presets. It seems that every time they add a new feature, someone asks for something else, which may frustrate the devs. I do understand that they are not going to pursue every suggestion but it doesn't hurt to ask! They did respond to my request to have a time/date XAML preset so I am quite happy about that. 8)

Donnerstag, 29. September 2022, 00:44

I think the Change Log at the beginning of this thread has a typo in it. It says X.58 was released on 26-September, which it was. But then it says X.58 was released on 28-September. My AQS shows an update to X.59 is available. I think the X.58 with release date 28-September is supposed to say X.59.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (29. September 2022, 01:58)

Donnerstag, 29. September 2022, 07:48

I think the X.58 with release date 28-September is supposed to say X.59.
is changed now

Dienstag, 22. November 2022, 13:54

X60 INSIDER
is online now. Read the changelog on the first page before install!

Dienstag, 22. November 2022, 16:18

X60 INSIDER
is online now. Read the changelog on the first page before install!

Asking out of an abundance of caution: we want the 'Run desktop apps' version? (dot_net_7.0_version.jpg)

Edit: oops, question answered in changelog

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (22. November 2022, 16:21)

Dienstag, 22. November 2022, 16:19

Yes, you need the desktop app :NET version. Most will need 64bit versions of course.

Dienstag, 22. November 2022, 16:39

X60 installed (using existing settings), no issues encountered so far.

System:

Zitat

Computer: MSI MS-7D28
CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K (Alder Lake-S 881, C0)
3200 MHz (32.00x100.0) @ 4900 MHz (49.00x100.0)
Motherboard: MSI MEG Z690 UNIFY-X (MS-7D28)
BIOS: A.60, 06/29/2022
Chipset: Intel Z690 (Alder Lake-S PCH)
Memory: 32768 MBytes @ 2400 MHz, 40-40-40-77
- 16384 MB PC48000 DDR5 SDRAM - G.Skill F5-6000U3636E16G
- 16384 MB PC48000 DDR5 SDRAM - G.Skill F5-6000U3636E16G
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, 24576 MB GDDR6X SDRAM
Drive: Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB, 1953.5 GB, NVMe
Drive: Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB, 1953.5 GB, NVMe
Sound: Intel Alder Lake-S PCH - cAVS (Audio, Voice, Speech)
Sound: NVIDIA GA102 - High Definition Audio Controller
Network: Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz
Network: Intel Ethernet Controller I225-V
Network: Intel Ethernet Controller I225-V
Network: Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) I225-V

Dienstag, 22. November 2022, 19:25

Thank you for the update.
Please someday enable MQTT data input (or through other means)! Every update I look for this :)

Error while upgrading to X60

Dienstag, 22. November 2022, 19:51

if anybody keeps getting "dotnet 7 not installed" error message when trying to upgrade to X60 despite the fact it is installed, check you PATH system environment variable and make sure that C:\Program Files\dotnet\ item is above C:\Program Files (x86)\dotnet\ item

if it's not just move it up reboot and and try upgrading again. worked a charm for me,

good luck.

RE: New: aquasuite X

Donnerstag, 24. November 2022, 02:15

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Hello everyone
According to the notification, I upgraded to the X60 version,
I have installed dot_net_7.0(X64) on WIN 11 PRO,
But why the version in the upper left corner is still X59? ?
In addition,
The option about the computer system in the data quick view menu disappears.
I found that in all the peripheral sensor menus: such as D5 NEXT FW360 highflow and even CPU water block vision,
they cannot read any temperature Virtual temperature Software Temperature or other parameters of the aquaero XT 6 as a control source.
Do I need to go there to make settings?

problem solved.
As long as the installation option selects X59, the above problems will not occur.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (24. November 2022, 08:18)

Donnerstag, 24. November 2022, 21:35

Not seeing a 'Water Quality" chart in aquasuite
do not know if setting wrong, x60 induceded, or working properly
(water_quality_chart)

Donnerstag, 24. November 2022, 23:16

This X.60 version with the new runtime is running much better here. Windows 11 22h2. Much more responsive with the software. I had noticed the startup was rather sluggish but not a big deal. This appears to have fixed it completely. Great work. Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Mittwoch, 30. November 2022, 19:15

Today I click install to x.61 and aquasuite automaticaly closing and nothing happend - is the x.61 upreade is working ? i have now x.60 version and it working fine