• 24.04.2024, 13:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2022, 19:19

Try to use the setup from the Website.

Notice
The update directly from the aquasuite X60 or X61 to a newer version only works if the aquasuite is started with administrator rights before. Alternatively, the setup from the website can be used for the update.
In newer versions the behavior is normal again.

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2022, 22:52

Hello everyone. I am trying to install the software but I get a message saying "no Aqua Computer usb devices found." Do I have to connect the Aquareo fan controller before it allows the software to download?
Also, where can I find the manual for the Aquareo 6XT. I searched the website but just not finding the manual.
Thanks...Al

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (1. Dezember 2022, 22:54)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 01:38

Hello everyone. I am trying to install the software but I get a message saying "no Aqua Computer usb devices found." Do I have to connect the Aquareo fan controller before it allows the software to download?
Also, where can I find the manual for the Aquareo 6XT. I searched the website but just not finding the manual.
Thanks...Al
I don't think there is an owner's manual specifically for the Aquaero 6 XT. The aquaero_5_aquaero_6_english manual covers the PRO and XT variants. You can download that manual HERE.

Aquasuite Insider Version X.61 Feedback

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 02:11

I have been watching the forum for bug reports for AQS X.60 and X.61. Most of them are in the German forum where there is a thread set up specifically to report problems with the new versions of AQS that are using .NET 7. Today I decided to update. Before I did, I backed up all of my Aquacomputer device settings and everything in C:\Program Data\aquasuite-data, then made a Windows Restore Point just in case. I installed .NET 7 then closed AQS X.59 and ran it as Admin, then did the update from within AQS. When the update was finished it said a reboot was required so I rebooted. When I did, AQS opened but froze. The screen basically went white. I could still close the program so I did. I restarted it and it opened normally. I then did another reboot to see if it would freeze again but it didn't. So far, everything seems to be working normally. I have not noticed any problems since updating.

I looked in Event Manager and found Event ID 1002 - Application Hang which was generated when AQS crashed after the first reboot. I have attached screen shots of this error. If the devs would like any additional information, please specify and I will attempt to provide it.

Remayz

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 02:51

just an hour ago i updated too.
installed .net 7, just searched for insider versions and updated from X59 without going admin. rebooted and works like a charm.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 03:34

just an hour ago i updated too.
installed .net 7, just searched for insider versions and updated from X59 without going admin. rebooted and works like a charm.
Yeah I was not sure if the update still required AQS to be started as Admin first so I did it anyway just to be safe. I have to say I was a bit nervous about this update due to some of the bugs reported. I think the devs cleaned up some issues and there were no new bug reports so today I decided to do the update. Aside from AQS crashing after the reboot, it went well. I have no idea why it crashed after the reboot.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 03:39

Thanks...Al

The aquasuite license is attached to an aquasuite USB device. Not sure if one could purchase an aquasuite license without a device.

This YouTube video is helpful for first timers.

Remayz

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 15:10

well, when entering the licence you have to chose which device to attach it to :)

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 16:46

Sebastian, admin rights helps :) i sucessfuly install x.62 today :) thank You

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2022, 01:53

Thanks for the link.
Thanks...Al
I don't think there is an owner's manual specifically for the Aquaero 6 XT. The aquaero_5_aquaero_6_english manual covers the PRO and XT variants. You can download that manual HERE.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2022, 01:58

Thanks...Al

The aquasuite license is attached to an aquasuite USB device. Not sure if one could purchase an aquasuite license without a device.

Ironic. I had already found and watched that video before posting here. The video provide some insight, however, after finally getting the correct manuals and ready it provided more answers to my questions. Thanks...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (5. Dezember 2022, 01:25)

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 02:47

New version of software, the gauge is bonked. Can't set parameters as before as minor tickmarks are on steroids; e.g. set gauge for flow, 0-2gpm. Set labels at 0.1. Set minor tickmarks anywhere.....

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 03:53

3 to 5, majors at 1,000 & minors at 0,250 (guage.jpg)

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 13:30

3 to 5, majors at 1,000 & minors at 0,250 ([attach]9876[/attach])

Well, not what I said.
Infoseeker, set labels for each of those marks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (4. Dezember 2022, 13:48)

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 13:55

my image isn't posting for some reason. done with that. lol.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (4. Dezember 2022, 13:56)

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 18:40

my image isn't posting for some reason. done with that. lol.

Labeling error CAPTURED

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 20:25

Yep. There it is.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2022, 01:21

Thanks...Al

I finally connected the Aquaero 6xt to my computer for the 1st time even though I've had the equipment since 2016 (never completed the build) and installed the software. The software installed version X.59 and the license and updates are good until 12.5.24. I assume because it was never installed and looked upon as a new device. It did not install the X.61 as mentioned above as the latest update. Will I eventually get X.61?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (5. Dezember 2022, 01:29)

Montag, 5. Dezember 2022, 05:17

I finally connected the Aquaero 6xt to my computer for the 1st time even though I've had the equipment since 2016 (never completed the build) and installed the software. The software installed version X.59 and the license and updates are good until 12.5.24. I assume because it was never installed and looked upon as a new device. It did not install the X.61 as mentioned above as the latest update. Will I eventually get X.61?

There is a check box to select Insider version
If you do not select Insider version, you get the last stable version, which is 59
If you run install again, and do select Insider version, you will get 62 atm

Montag, 5. Dezember 2022, 07:09

There is a check box to select Insider version
If you do not select Insider version, you get the last stable version, which is 59
If you run install again, and do select Insider version, you will get 62 atm
Thanks for the feedback. So, should I just hold off on X.62 since X.59 is the latest stable version and wait to see if X.62 gets fixed?