• 25.04.2024, 02:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 14:00

The gauge display does not appear to comply with decimal specification
this is correct, it displays max 2 decimal places when needed

The gauge ignores the decimal setting, which results in a less than professional display.
This may be as designed, but is not necessarily "correct".

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 14:06

The gauge ignores the decimal setting
no, the gauge can display up to 2 decimal places when the dislay/number it requires. More Decimal places waste space and a overflow between 2 labels is more likly.

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 02:44

Zitat von »sebastian«

My software is supported until 2023, but now I can only upgrade to the X59 version.
The internal version that informs me is the X64 version, but the display is still the X59 version?
I don’t know the reason. And none of the internal versions can read system information such as CPU and GPU speed or temperature... ?(
If you install a build, the highlighter section doesn't show up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (17. Dezember 2022, 02:48)

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 10:21

Hello,
Is there a solution to have a fluid display of "pages" during game sessions?
Having my display on a second screen, it works correctly except during 3d application where the refreshment reaches +10sec (freeze).

Remayz

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 15:47

Are you on X.59 or on insider version ?
Since the update, the display of pages has been a lot smoother for me when the GPU is loaded. AS barely generates any load now.

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 18:43

Are you on X.59 or on insider version ?
Since the update, the display of pages has been a lot smoother for me when the GPU is loaded. AS barely generates any load now.
Version X.64. :S

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 04:40

serious?! you have to pay for the software to make my hardware work? sounds illegal

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 06:12

serious?! you have to pay for the software to make my hardware work? sounds illegal
Hi,

1st:
your HW can work without Aquasuite. For some models you can configure it on the devices itself, for others it is then working in a default mode.

2nd:
Aquasuite is useable as long as you have min one device from AC in your loop.

3rd:
you receive with each bought device a period of time you can receive all updates

4th:
you have to pay only, if you want to have always the newest version and the period from 3rd is over and you want to have updates again.

5th:
have fun and a happy new year :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (30. Dezember 2022, 06:14)

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:02

work without the software, really, and how to configure it?

Features:

- Programmable start burst

How to program it without software?

Features:

Comfortable software for configuration and monitoring of the poweradjust 3 unit, fully integrated into the aquasuite software

No software has been provided. A DOWNLOADER HAS BEEN PROVIDED ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE NOT THE SOFTWARE.

MY VENDORS PAGE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:15

You already got the answers how to get the software and also how to configure the Poweradjust via a second computer, what more do you want?

If you are concerned about the principle, this is your problem, not that of Aquacomputer, we no longer live in 1995, when you got software and drivers on CD.

Download the installer, install it on any system and configure the Poweradjust, then it can be used autonomously in your desired device without Internet connection.

If you don't like this way, return it and find another solution, you don't have more options, even if you keep complaining it won't change.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)</iframe>
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:22

Hi,

I'm sorry but the aquasuite
needs Internet connection for installation and licensing at least at time of
installation.

You can also use an VR to do
that and run it later on that machine.

Thanks,

Stephan

So first you are not sorry, dont say that. I dont know what kooky
scheme you people have with your licensing, but I want no part of it.

Second, Aquacomputer has not provide ANY SOFTWARE at this time for my
device. What is on your download page IS A DOWNLOADER it is not the
ACTUAL SOFTWARE, so no software has been provided.

By law you must provide components to allow all features of a product
work. ie. you cannot sell a car with only 3 wheels when it needs 4
wheels to work, and offer the 4th wheel after purchase for an additional
price.

Third my vendor product page NEVER MENTIONS ANY INTERNET CONNECTION
REQUIRED. If I could get a copy of the software and be done that would
be ok.

But the device in question does not have networking capabilities, and
I dont think I should ever be asking permission to use your funky
software. You think your so great? HA!

Your out of your mind if you think you are so special that you can
log and monitor and make people ask your permission to use software that
is required to use the hardware provided.

I think it goes without saying I will NEVER be an aquacomputer
customer in the future. How much bad exposure you get from this is up to
you.

I will be getting a refund.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:39

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…197&language=en

You need an internet connection for installation.
If this information is not in the store of your dealer, it is not our business. Clarify this with your dealer.

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 16:12

That is correct, it was not disclosed before my purchase; however I think it a lousy business model to require your customers to 'phone home' bow on bended knee all hail the mighty emperor, "may I please use your software sire? I did pay for the privilege by purchasing you hardware"

And I read your privacy policy about how you share information with third parties.

This is the real reason, data collection and marketing.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 16:23

That is correct, it was not disclosed before my purchase; however I think it a lousy business model to require your customers to 'phone home' bow on bended knee all hail the mighty emperor, "may I please use your software sire? I did pay for the privilege by purchasing you hardware"

And I read your privacy policy about how you share information with third parties.

Amen. wear your tin foil hat

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (30. Dezember 2022, 16:27)

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 17:18

Wow - you are realy angry at us.
I think we alreday explained why we are doing it this way: I also wrote you the mail you published here.

1. Providing always the newest software
2. Providing older versions ONLY for devices that have no acces to current versions
3. Activation of the software
4. Licensing

We are collecting no data from the aquasuite users after activation and during activation only serial numbers of the devices are checked. So this is NOT the reason for a internet connection needed.
After the sofware is activated you don't need a running internet connection as long you don't change devices.

Anway we will not provide an offline installer. The future are App-Stores and they will of course NOT work without internet connection. So don't blame us, blame the world!

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 22:53

@Samhain

Are you using the internet? Are you aware that EVERY website you're visiting is collecting data from you - at least the IP address? And knows exactly which pages you ever visited on their server as well as whatever you entered on any of their pages?

If you know all that, why are you not totally crazy about that constant abuse of your personal data? They make MILLIONS of dollars just with your own IP address and all the personal telemetric data they collect with your intimate usage profile!
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 04:10

Hello again. I have a few additional questions about the D5 pump and the OCTO.

I have two older D5 pumps (41093) and have the following questions.

1. How does the temperature sensor work on the D5 pump? If connected to the OCTO or Aquero 6 XT does it provide the temperature reading of the coolant in the system? Does the temp sensor on the pump have any other uses?

2. According to the Aquaero 6 manual, the D5 pump can be connected to the Aquaero via a 4 pin Aquabus cable and as a result the pump will get power via the Aquabus connection from the Aquaero. If that is the case, do I need/have to disconnect the molex power connection to the D5 pumps or can/should I keep the pumps connected to the PSU via a molex cable in addition to the connection to the Aquaero?

3. Which connection on the Aquaero should be used to connect the D5 pumps; the Aquabus low or high connection? The manual does not specify which connection to use on the Aquaero 6 XT.

4. I want to connect the OCTO to the Aquaero. Do I connect the Aquabus 4 pin cable to the Aquabus Low or High on the Aquaero? The manual does not specifically state which connection to use.
Thanks...Al

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (4. Januar 2023, 04:17)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 07:26

You have always connect the power from the pump with your PSU. Only the aquabus cable ist connected with the aqaubus high or USB.
You can forward the tempeature sensor via aqabus or USB.

Take a look to the detailed manuals in the download section.

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 12:18

I have reviewed all the manuals for the components I have and the manual for the pumps have conflicting statements; in one section it states to connect power to pump via the PSU (Section 8.4) and in another section it states that once you connect the Aquabus to the Aquaero, it gets power via that connection (Section 9.2). Those are conflicting statements and that is why I am asking these questions to get clarification. These manuals don't seem to be updated because they still list parts that no longer exists so I have to make sure I am doing things right because things seem outdated.

Can you elaborate on your statement about the temperature sensor? I am not clear on what you are saying. These pumps have separate temp sensor connectors.
Thanks for the feedback...
You have always connect the power from the pump with your PSU. Only the aquabus cable ist connected with the aqaubus high or USB.
You can forward the tempeature sensor via aqabus or USB.

Take a look to the detailed manuals in the download section.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (4. Januar 2023, 12:32)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 12:26

The simple and working version is: Connect ervery device with Power and USB.
Everything other you can configure with the aquasuite.