• 19.04.2024, 15:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 00:55

The simple and working version is: Connect ervery device with Power and USB.
Everything other you can configure with the aquasuite.

Thanks. One more thing. Can you tell me how the temp sensor work on the D5 pump and does it provide the temporary reading for the water in the system. This is the old D5 pump with USB, Aquabus, RPM and Temp sensor and not the new Next D5 pump.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 07:22

Can you tell me how the temp sensor work on the D5 pump and does it provide the temporary reading for the water in the system.
you can connect an external temperature sensor with the d5 (mps) controller and read this sensor values. the pump has no integrated sensor.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 09:40

Can you tell me how the temp sensor work on the D5 pump and does it provide the temporary reading for the water in the system.
you can connect an external temperature sensor with the d5 (mps) controller and read this sensor values. the pump has no integrated sensor.

So it’s basically another temperature sensor input that can be used to get temp readings from some area of the computer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (7. Januar 2023, 16:20)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

va3sd

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 18:17

Hi! I installed Aquasuite on clean system (just build new system), open my backup and copy C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data everything from there to my current system.
But in Aquasuite nothing in Playground section. Is it possible to copy this settings also?

Remayz

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 19:12

in the first computer (if it's still available) go to your playground and for each input / virtual sensor / output, you can export them individually by right clicking them, and re-import on the new system.

But normally they should already be in the Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor.xml file in the folder you copied.

va3sd

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 19:46

I just checked Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor file - they are identical, 2439 lines of xml, but on new installation empty all area.
Tried to restart program, to copy and paste again, did not help.
Unfortunately, I have only image of old system created by Macrium software, so I can only navigate by all folders.

va3sd

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 20:07

After few system restart finally I can see all my outputs and virtual sensors.
Thanks!

Montag, 9. Januar 2023, 03:18

Question. I just started my system and the fans are connected to the AQ6 and running at 100%. I need to bring down the fan speed a bit until I have the time to adjust and setup the system. Can I just set the fans to a fixed speed such as 50% in Aquasuite? Also, can this be done with the pumps, too? The AQ is connected via USB for now. How is this done?

Update: Nvm. I figured it out. The software was acting bugging and not taking my adjustments. All is good.

Thanks...Al

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (9. Januar 2023, 03:59)

Montag, 9. Januar 2023, 03:57

Question. I just started my system and the fans are connected to the AQ6 and running at 100%. I need to bring down the fan speed a bit until I have the time to adjust and setup the system. Can I just set the fans to a fixed speed such as 50% in Aquasuite? Also, can this be done with the pumps, too? The AQ is connected via USB for now. How is this done?

Thanks...Al

Yes, if the aquaero is controlling your fans, select the port, choose 'Power preset', then drag the slider to the output level you want.
You can do that for every port, or you can have other ports follow the a port by selecting 'Use settings of'.
»InfoSeeker« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • preset.jpg (448,27 kB - 59 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 7. April 2024, 08:01)

Montag, 9. Januar 2023, 04:00

Thanks...Al

Yes, if the aquaero is controlling your fans, select the port, choose 'Power preset', then drag the slider to the output level you want.
You can do that for every port, or you can have other ports follow the a port by selecting 'Use settings of'.
Thanks again. I figured it out. The software was acting bugging and not taking my adjustments. All is good with the fans.

But, I can only see one pump. I plugged both into separate USB slots.

Update: I had to move the USB to a different slot and now I can see both pumps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (9. Januar 2023, 05:20)

Montag, 9. Januar 2023, 04:36

You've probably already done this, but first thing I would check is the USB cable integrity and polarity

Montag, 9. Januar 2023, 05:21

You've probably already done this, but first thing I would check is the USB cable integrity and polarity
I moved the cable to a different USB input and all is good. I can see both pumps now. Always trial and tribulations with newly built systems.

Thanks...

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2023, 22:13

Please add an option in Aquasuite to turn off all OLED screens when the PC is idling. Since my PC is on 24/7, the screen in both my Leakshield and Next/high flow 2 are already badly burned-in.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 17:50

Moved question

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (13. Januar 2023, 18:08)

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 16:05

Version X66 (insider) is online, When you have X65 installed update to X66.

Before installing, the changelog is recommended to be read.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 16:26

Wait - How did we get to X.66? When was X.65 released? I check this forum every day and I never saw a notice about X.65 being released, and AQS never alerted me that X.65 was available. I guess its just as well because apparently X.65 had problems and was removed from the Change Log post. Whatever the case, thank you for fixing the bugs and releasing X.66.

Montag, 23. Januar 2023, 01:39

Version X66 (insider) is online, When you have X65 installed update to X66.

Before installing, the changelog is recommended to be read.

Finally upgraded to X66 smoothly, and the problem of displaying errors in the previous version has also been corrected.
The firmware of FW360 has also been upgraded, and everything is normal now. :)

etoel

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 18:40

Upgrade from X.64 to x.66 without issues, but the leakshield fill level shows 100% (was 19% in x.64) - even after a manually triggered measurement.
Edit: It has also started to alarm for pressure changes.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »etoel« (29. Januar 2023, 18:03)

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2023, 19:09

What is with aquasuite X66 stuck as (Insider) for weeks now

Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023, 01:02

What is with aquasuite X66 stuck as (Insider) for weeks now
AQS X.60 had the big update to .NET 7.0 runtime environment. X.60 and every version since has been an Insider Edition. The Bug Report Thread they started with X.65 (since pulled) is still active on the German Forum. Maybe they are still tweaking the migration to .NET 7.0. It is unusual because the 10 releases prior to X.60 were all NOT Insider Editions.