• 18.04.2024, 14:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

X13 Localization error?

Mittwoch, 4. März 2020, 18:59

In playing with the new "Gauge" element in X13, it appears there may be a localization error?

Under the 'Text' tab, in the 'Show unit' section, the 'Text position' description shows 'Virtual Vertical position of the text'.
But the value actually appears to affect the horizontal relationship between the 'value' and the 'unit' displayed.
localization.jpg

Edit: spellcheck bit me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. März 2020, 21:05)

Maki911

Mittwoch, 4. März 2020, 22:44

My aquasuite got updated today and I, changed the theme to "Dark" and this is what I get when I open aquasuite. :( Can't use itACupdate.jpg

Maki911

Mittwoch, 4. März 2020, 23:37

Nevermind my post above, the inability to use aquasuite came from 2k malwares my PC had (after clean up everything was running smoothly). - Admin please delete my two posts here, it's just cluttering the thread.

Donnerstag, 5. März 2020, 07:21

My aquasuite got updated today and I, changed the theme to "Dark" and this is what I get when I open aquasuite. :( Can't use it[attach]7266[/attach]
you have to click to the left sidebar to open the navigation.

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 10:32

Since 1.2 I've not been able to control the RGBs on my RGBpx LED ring for aqualis 450/880, 15 addressable LEDs which is plugged into my D5 Next.

It shows on the RGBpx page, but with no output.

Same with v1.3.

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 12:57

is plugged into my D5 Next.
Switch the Output mode in system tab from aquabus to rgbpx

RE: OCTO doesn't work with X.12

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 13:01

After update to X.12 version OCTO fan controller doesn`t work with it. Writes that the firmware is outdated, but the update is not performed.
this looks line an usb issue, connect the octo without any usb hub or other devices to your mainboard and try the update again. Power off your computer before and after the update.
Close all 3rd party Software like aida, hwinfo, afterburner, rtss....
I disabled all USB devices . Left only the Octo and mouse connected . Disconnected the fans from the Octo. The firmware was updated under X. 13. Everything is working fine now. Thanks for the help.

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 18:49

is plugged into my D5 Next.
Switch the Output mode in system tab from aquabus to rgbpx

Awesome!

Cheers!

Zagdima

RGBpx

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 22:21

Can you tell me. Why RGBpx has only 20 led controller lines for leds? I have farbwerk nano. Is it limit for my device? If i buy farbwerk 360 will i get more lines for rgbpx(not for separate rgb out put)? If i use multiassign i have more lines but it just a copy of previous controller and if you change it, it changes previous block from which i copy it. Is it possible what in future will be more cotrollers? f.e.F on nano i have 90 leds support so will be it possible to have 90 lines for each led (90 led contollers)?
[img]https://forum.aquacomputer.de/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=7271&h=453a1dfc5f7f6f55d5edec59b2cc09116bb38b16[/img]
»Zagdima« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • dddf.PNG

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zagdima« (6. März 2020, 22:29)

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 23:14

May I ask why you stack so many controllers on the same leds? What's the reason and what do you there?

Samstag, 7. März 2020, 05:00

hello,Why my RGBFX sound bars mode doesn't work and the led doesn't respond to tasks,
Other sound modes are normal.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you
The attachment contains the setup diagram.
»peterzjt« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • a1.jpg (94,09 kB - 1 060 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 16. April 2024, 23:02)
  • a2.jpg (71,38 kB - 1 070 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Heute, 13:00)
  • a4.jpg (92,61 kB - 1 062 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Gestern, 07:31)

Zagdima

Samstag, 7. März 2020, 20:36

May I ask why you stack so many controllers on the same leds? What's the reason and what do you there?
I'm not using all this controllers. Its just example how many controllers you can have. And for me its not enought). :rolleyes:

Sonntag, 8. März 2020, 23:07

Just want to double check, presently there is no way to back up fan curves/rgb settings if you have an Octo/Quadro/Farbwerk 360? Is there a file in windows (program data or some similar folder) we can back up? Seems pretty strange you can back up an overview page and nothing else.

Sonntag, 8. März 2020, 23:16

No, sadly not. :S AC says it's not worth to implement it, because it's too complicated. So they stick with dropping all settings, as this happen not so often, they pointed out in the german forum.
But you are not the only one who thinks this is "strange". ;)

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 02:46

Having something on my system that has changed from X12 to X13.
I run 2 monitors and when I reboot my system and Aquasuite starts I have it set to load my main overview page.
In X12 this worked normal but in X13 it is opening the main page but at the same time it is putting it in desktop mode.
Not really a fan of that behavior and wondered if there is some new setting somewhere to change this? I don't see anything.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 04:41

In X12 this worked normal but in X13 it is opening the main page but at the same time it is putting it in desktop mode.

You mean it is opening in the Desktop editing mode in the aquasuite?

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 05:21

You mean it is opening in the Desktop editing mode in the aquasuite?
No it is opening it in the mode where it pops out your page from aquasuite instead of it having the page in aquasuite itself.
Like this
»sultan.of.swing« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot (6).png

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 06:07

Apologies, but I am not certain what having the page "IN" aquasuite means.

Let me try two suggestions that hopefully may help.

Assuming you want the display page to open on the desktop when you start aquasuite, make sure the "Load page automatically" option is selected on the Display page's configuration panel.
auto_load_page.jpg
You may also want to set aquasuite to minimize at startup.

But if what you want is the Display page editing mode to not look like the Desktop (you picture), then deselect the page icon that is orange and make it white for another editing mode.

Sorry if I am not getting your issue.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 06:29

Apologies, but I am not certain what having the page "IN" aquasuite means.

Let me try two suggestions that hopefully may help.

Assuming you want the display page to open on the desktop when you start aquasuite, make sure the "Load page automatically" option is selected on the Display page's configuration panel.
[attach]7280[/attach]
You may also want to set aquasuite to minimize at startup.

But if what you want is the Display page editing mode to not look like the Desktop (you picture), then deselect the page icon that is orange and make it white for another editing mode.

Sorry if I am not getting your issue.
You can have the page in the aquasuite software or on the desktop if you click the little orange computer symbol.
The problem is when aquasuite starts up with the X13 version it starts up in "desktop" mode.

Not sure why it's hard to explain but it's not supposed to do this.

X12 opened like the first picture.
X13 opens like the second picture requiring me to have to take it out of "desktop" mode
»sultan.of.swing« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 2020-03-10.png
  • Screenshot (6).png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sultan.of.swing« (11. März 2020, 06:30)

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 14:37

For me, the aquasuite saves the "Desktop" mode status on exiting aquasuite.
If the Monitor icon is selected (orange) on exiting aquasuite, then that is the state on restart.
Conversely, if the Monitor icon is deselected (white) on exiting aquasuite, then that is the state on restart.