• 03.05.2024, 04:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 28. April 2024, 00:26

Installing X79 had three consecutive errors trying to download/install.
Turned off the VPN and download/installed fine.

AQS X.79 Says Extension of Update Service Required but High Flow Next Update Service Expires July 31, 2024

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2024, 04:07

I was about to update Aquasuite to X.79 but it says I need an extension of the Update Service. I have a High Flow Next with an Update Service expiration date of July 31, 2024. Why does Aquasuite say I need an extension of the Update Service?

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2024, 20:42

Sorry I deleted my previous comment. I miss understood your question :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (Gestern, 05:42)

Gestern, 05:41

I could be wrong, but there should be drop down menu with which device you want to register
Thanks but I got it working. The High Flow Next with the not-expired update service was not connected when I started AQS. When I realized this I closed AQS, connected the High Flow Next, then restarted AQS. I still got the message that I need to extend the Update service. I thought maybe the Aquasuite Service also needed to be restarted so it would poll the devices again. I decided to just reboot, but even after rebooting, I still got the message. I rebooted again and the message finally vanished. I then updated to X.79 with no trouble. Now I understand why the message appeared, but I don't understand why it took 2 reboots for AQS to see that the High Flow Next's update service is still active.

Gestern, 05:43

Thanks for your response. Nice that you got that sorted out :thumbsup: