• 05.05.2024, 22:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 28. April 2024, 00:26

Installing X79 had three consecutive errors trying to download/install.
Turned off the VPN and download/installed fine.

AQS X.79 Says Extension of Update Service Required but High Flow Next Update Service Expires July 31, 2024

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2024, 04:07

I was about to update Aquasuite to X.79 but it says I need an extension of the Update Service. I have a High Flow Next with an Update Service expiration date of July 31, 2024. Why does Aquasuite say I need an extension of the Update Service?

Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2024, 20:42

Sorry I deleted my previous comment. I miss understood your question :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. Mai 2024, 05:42)

Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2024, 05:41

I could be wrong, but there should be drop down menu with which device you want to register
Thanks but I got it working. The High Flow Next with the not-expired update service was not connected when I started AQS. When I realized this I closed AQS, connected the High Flow Next, then restarted AQS. I still got the message that I need to extend the Update service. I thought maybe the Aquasuite Service also needed to be restarted so it would poll the devices again. I decided to just reboot, but even after rebooting, I still got the message. I rebooted again and the message finally vanished. I then updated to X.79 with no trouble. Now I understand why the message appeared, but I don't understand why it took 2 reboots for AQS to see that the High Flow Next's update service is still active.

Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2024, 05:43

Thanks for your response. Nice that you got that sorted out :thumbsup:

Heute, 15:41

Hi@all

Im on aquasuite X57 and 2104 firmware for aquaero 6 tx and 1017 firmware for Vision do you guys recomend buy&update to X79 or dont touch it if everything work?

Thanks!

Heute, 17:18

If everything works to your liking and you not planing on adding any other aquacomputer hardware I would just stay with what works. Any new updates most of the times are just to add new hardware monitoring or improve few things here and there, but if all its working for you now I wouldn't bother.
Also, keep in mind that once you update and something is glitching, unless you backup your system so you can revert you cant downgrade to earlier aquasuite.