• 21.08.2019, 15:37
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

QUADRO Soft Sensor D5 NEXT Temp Issue

Friday, June 21st 2019, 3:36am

I am having an issue with my 2 QUADRO controllers. Right now, I have a virtual/soft sensor setup on each of my QUADRO’s to read the water temp from my D5 NEXT pump in Aquasuite. I then use the water temp to set the fan speed on a curve; which works perfectly… for a while. After a random amount of time, usually a few hours, the QUADRO’s spin the fans up to 100% and in Aquasuite, I can no longer see the Water Temp from the D5 NEXT when I look at the QUADRO sensor settings. When I look at the D5 NEXT settings, everything looks fine and I see the water temp there. This has happened a few times over the past couple days and the only thing that fixes it is to restart the computer. Everything is at the latest version/firmware.

Any Ideas?