• 16.04.2024, 08:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dancliff

unregistriert

D5 Next

Freitag, 12. Juli 2019, 00:39

Hi All, hope everyone is well. Using my first every Aquacomputer product the D5 Next pump. I am a little struck. I have a 9 fan Splitty that I want to connect to the D5. Question is do I set the Splitty to aquabus mode or not? If I don't then I guess I connect the D5 to input on the Splitty and then the RPM connection on the SPLITTY to the motherboard?

Thank you in advance for your help..

Freitag, 12. Juli 2019, 02:37

If the only 2 bits you have are the D5 NEXT and the SPLITTY9, and you will use the SPLITTY9 to control fans, then:
  • connect the D5 NEXT 'USB' port to an internal motherboard USB port
  • set the SPLITTY9 jumper to NOT aquabus (only the port marked RPM will report fan RPM back)
  • connect the D5 NEXT 'fan' port to the SPLITTY9 'input' port
  • connect your fans to the 9 ports on the SPLITTY9. If you have less than 9 fans, ensure one is on the port marked 'RPM'