• 19.04.2024, 15:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

7thOmen

Old Aquabus low to flowmeter

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2019, 20:29

Greetings.
I have older (Jan-2016 and Jan-2018 time of purchase) 6 LTs. I have been keeping up with Aquasuite through 2018 and I am curious as to when the old Aquabus low port was reconfigured. Was this done in firmware or a hardware change on newer Aquaeros? I have an upcoming need to run 2 flow meters on separate loops and I would like to know what my current Aquaeros are able to support. I am aware of the Shiny new LT, Quadro, PWM port 1 and high flow usb options but I am unsure if and where I need to invest based on the current Aquaeros I have.
For the curious, my intentions are to have 2 PWM ports each control a D5 and 1 PWM port for a fan array in each loop. As a result, PWM port 1 is not available for a second flow meter. I have ZERO interest in making a carnival out of my PC and have no need for more PWM ports so I find the Quadro to be overkill. I guess that leaves the high flow USB meter and maybe Aquabus, or that shiny new LT unless the old low ports on my LTs were changed when I wasn't looking.
I did try to source this info myself here on the forums, but all I could find was that the low was changed, but not specifically how or when.

Why 2 loops? For no other reason but that I can. :D
Thanks for any input!
Omen

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 13:39

The 'aquabus low' to 'flow' port change is done with a firmware update.
Installing the latest aquasuite will require a firmware update to the aquaero, which should then have the flow port in place of the aquabus low.
The aquasuite update may have a license cost associated with it, if all your existing hardware is outside their license range.

7thOmen

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 14:04

@InfoSeeker,
That's great, thanks!
You wouldn't happen to which firmware made the change? If I already have it, I can can avoid any potential Aquasuite upgrade issues. I don't mind upgrading, but I have been stung by a few of the bugs that have surfaced along the way.

Thanks!
Omen

Samstag, 20. Juli 2019, 13:56

Sorry, I do not KNOW... but I suspect aquasuite 2018 is updated to the low-to-flow change.
If you find the aquasuite 2018 thread that had the chang-log, you may find which version made the change.