• 06.12.2019, 05:18
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DRF

Objective All In One ! Will this work ? [Schema included]

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 7:45pm

Hello there from France, i'm new to this forum and this is a pleasure to me as i'm finally finishing a project i started a while ago (with some pauses).
First, this is about a simple water loop over a dual system in a double TT X5 Core case.
I learned about AquaComputer products and determined what would interest me.

I would like to accomplish the connection of Riing Trio 14 Radiator Fans TT Premium Edition fans on the SPLITTY4.
Using watchound post as inspiration :
https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…gbpx-splitty-4/

• Does anyone know if the pattern is different from the TT Pure Plus concerning the 4 RGB pins ?

• If not, do you know how to find out with a multimeter ? Even an helpful link would be fine...

• Do you think there is any problem in the schema below ? (higher res as attachement)

Note : I'm not sure yet about Corsair ML120 PRO Fans, if i don't get them, i will just delete 2 SPLITTY4 and connect RGBpx on the RGBpx Quadro pin.

Thank's

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:03pm

RGBpx connection is in this thread (see attachments on the first two posts)
RGBpx wiring Diagram

DRF

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:52pm

Thank you for the reply
Actually i knew about the RGBpx pattern (from the link i posted), but i think i would have more people aware of the answer (the thermaltake side with 4 black wires with no code) on the TT forum.
Or maybe just find the wire with 5V... but how do i find the ground so ? I learned those at school but forgot almost everything.

I'll update as soon as i get it.

(I think about another problem if i don't know how much 5V power i do need for ML120 i might reach the 40W limit of the fabwerk 360)

EDIT : the answer was under my nose, under the sticker of the fan i can see the PCB with 5V DO DI .....

IMG_20190719_001404[1].jpg

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "DRF" (Jul 19th 2019, 11:33am)

DRF

Friday, July 26th 2019, 11:30pm

No one has an opinion?

Follow it there

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DRF" (Aug 1st 2019, 8:43pm)

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 5:39pm

No one has an opinion?

Follow it there
Hi DRF!

i'm actually trying to do this with the Riing Trio like you already successfully did. But i did not get my test fan to light up. If i got you right: you rewired the pins from the fan to the RGBpx / Corsair pins on the Splitty, right? I noticed the 5V and GND pins on splitty are swapped at least on rev2. So i wired everything acording to that.
While a corsair fans lights up while plugged in the splitty, the Riing fan won't.
My setup is the following:
Farbwerk360 - splitty - Riing Trio.
I only connected the RGB Part.
Can you please provide some help? I'd appreciate a lot!

Cheers topas