• 16.04.2024, 13:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite X4 issue

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 15:58

I'm keep on getting this notification that services are not running.
I can restart as a admin and even start services manually but after few minutes I get this window again, please squash that bug.
»Dundys« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 1-min-min.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (30. Juli 2019, 16:04)

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 16:11

when the service is crashing. post a crash log from windows event log.
This is not a normal behavior.

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 16:27

We seem to have the same scenario we've had months ago that ultimately got fixed but it seem to came back in this x4 version. While installing aquasuite and if you deselect not to install desktop icon, after all it crashes services, If I leave it and let it install, it doesn't crash. I can reproduce the issue every time, do you still want me to give you crash log or based on what I have just said you know where the problem is as it was the same thing while ago and you guys fixed it.

Hold on. ?( It haven't crashed yet and I just installed with desktop Icon deselected but I installed aquasuite as admin. If you have to install as admin, this was never an issue.
I will report back.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (30. Juli 2019, 16:46)

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 17:07

Its fine now. I don't know what was happening, one minute would crash if deselecting desktop icon upon install now it doesn't crash and it works OK ?(

I will report back if I have solid proof that crashes are back.

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 22:14

It seem to be fine now, maybe was my system, please disregard it.