• 16.04.2024, 13:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

sensor readout failure occured after 3 or 4 hours of runing.

Sonntag, 4. August 2019, 06:53

after 3 or 4 hours of running:</audio></audio>

the "select data source" tab has the sensor readout with no problem.
1.JPG

but when i selected one of them as data source, it will show '---' in the sensors page.
2.JPG

plase help me. aquasuite is the latest version.

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 03:33

Yeah. I got the same problem too.
I don't want to restart my computer every 6 hours.
Try to read through Eng forum seems no one can solve this problem. :wacko:

bojer

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 09:32

same here. I using HWiNFO for grabing informations about temps, speeds, sensors etc.. and after 48 hours still no problem.
»bojer« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 123456.png

Dienstag, 17. September 2019, 23:22

Chiming in to say I've had the same issue for going on a year here as well.

Both my D5 NEXT and QUADRO exhibit this at some random point after a few hours. Any software sensors refuse to load the data- regardless of if they originate from AIDA64, the Aquasuite Hardware Monitor, or over the Aquabus from the Aquaero. Restarting the service, Aquasuite, etc don't do anything. Only thing that brings them back is a reboot.

I've scoured the forums and gone through non-English posts using Google Translate, and I've seen this reported before. No actual solution has been offered throughout numerous versions of Aquasuite. Gotta say, this is kinda bad given that even the Aquabus doesn't work, and shared sensor data is pretty much the whole reason it exists.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »watchound« (17. September 2019, 23:24)