• 16.04.2024, 20:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AE6 and Corsair pump question

Dienstag, 13. August 2019, 22:51

Can anyone let me know if I plug the 4 pin cable from a Corsiar RGB pump into a fan header, will it allow me to control the pump speed like a fan effectively? Power is coming from molex also but was just wondering if it could work as well
Thx ;( :D

Dienstag, 13. August 2019, 22:59

Corsair has a lot of pumps... which Model is it exactly?

Dienstag, 13. August 2019, 23:37

It's the new XD5 rgb thingy- says it has a D5 pwn pump 8|

Mittwoch, 14. August 2019, 20:27

You can connect the Corsair D5 Pump to the Aquaero 6, but it is possible that you cant control the Pump with the PWM Signal.
The reason is that the D5 pump PWM Signal does not comply with the Aquaero PWM Specifications.

If you cant control the pump, you need to modify the Connector and add some resistors.
Read this post how to do it: https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…ml#post22946282

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (14. August 2019, 20:44)

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019, 00:39

You can connect the Corsair D5 Pump to the Aquaero 6, but it is possible that you cant control the Pump with the PWM Signal.
The reason is that the D5 pump PWM Signal does not comply with the Aquaero PWM Specifications.

If you cant control the pump, you need to modify the Connector and add some resistors.
Read this post how to do it: https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…ml#post22946282

+1