• 16.04.2024, 18:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Just added high flow usb sensor and have question

Samstag, 17. August 2019, 19:17

I have an Aquaero 6 LT in my machine and I just added a high flow USB sensor which works well. In the aquasuite software, under the overview page, I'm getting about 340L/h but I noticed under the Aquaero/sensors tab it states the flow is 1950L/h. I have the USB flow sensor connected to the motherboard with the included USB cable and I also connected the 3 pin alarm port on the USB flow sensor to the flow port on the Aquaero 6. Why the discrepancy? Should I connect the 4 pin aquabus port on the high flow sensor to the Aquaero 6 via the Aquabus port for the correct reading or does it have to be calibrated? I'm also using an Ek combo pump/res. Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Samstag, 17. August 2019, 20:18

Snippet from the Flow sensor high flow USB product page:

Zitat

The alarm output can be configured to be used as a rpm signal to be connected to a fan connector with fault detection (for example motherboard fan headers)

Connecting the Alarm Port's synthesized fan RPM output (1950) to the aquaero's Flow Input port is fail, you should remove that cable.

Samstag, 17. August 2019, 20:44

Snippet from the Flow sensor high flow USB product page:

Zitat

The alarm output can be configured to be used as a rpm signal to be connected to a fan connector with fault detection (for example motherboard fan headers)

Connecting the Alarm Port's synthesized fan RPM output (1950) to the aquaero's Flow Input port is fail, you should remove that cable.

Thanks. I connected it based on a recommendation of a IT guy. It’s clearly incorrect. I had read that in the manual but it’s still confusing. Appreciate your help.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990