• 20.04.2024, 01:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New build with LL120s

Dienstag, 10. September 2019, 00:18

Hi everyone,

I am building a new liquid cooled computer computer and I would need some insight from the AquaComputer experts of this forum

I will have 12 Corsair LL120 as well as a Protium D5 Pump a high flow sensor and 4 temp points (3 air, 1 for the loop)

Looking into all the new goodies of AquaComputer I think that the way to go for this setup would be:

3*(4* LL120 —> 1* Splitty4) —> 1* Fabwerk 360 (for the RGB) —> PC (via USB) —> AquaSuite
3*(4* LL120 —> 1* Splitty4) —> 1* Quadro (for the power) —> PC (via USB) —> AquaSuite
4* Temp Sensors —> 1* Quadro
1* Protium D5 —> 1* Quadro
1* Flow Sensor —> 1* Quadro

Would that work?
Or would i need anyway an Aquaero 6 to tie everything into the AquaSuite ?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hellvetic« (10. September 2019, 00:22)

Dienstag, 10. September 2019, 16:21

That could all be controlled by the aquasuite.
The only option I am aware of you loose by not having an aquaero, is virtual sensors.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. September 2019, 01:24)

Mittwoch, 11. September 2019, 13:19

Thank you for your reply InfoSeeker

I thought Quadro still had 8 vSensor readings.
According to the Quadro page:
· Four temperature sensor inputs
· Eight further values can be transferred from the PC to the QUADRO using the aquasuite software
· Flow sensor input

Therefore i assumed it would cover my needs of CPU and GPU temps without the need of an Aquaero 6 as i am cramping up the case quite a bit already

Mittwoch, 11. September 2019, 14:45

Hellvetic,

The Quadro will indeed allow you to use 8 software sensors (cpu temp, etc) shared by Aquasuite software.
Virtual sensors are different. The common example I can think of is calculating the difference between an ambient air temp sensor and a water temp sensor, to produce a delta value, that appears as a single sensor. This is usually a better way to control the radiator fans.

Mittwoch, 11. September 2019, 22:11

Ah haaaaaa!

Thank you very much for the clarification TigerFire13!
I thought it was a given that you could have deltas... i was sure it was just a feature of AquaSuite and therefore not related to the HW

But then, considering it’s a water cooled build (3* 360) it makes sense to have the virtual sensors as it’s the magic sauce to optimise the system...
Therefore i guess the setup would be the same as in the original post but with an aquaero instead of the Quadro (a bit unfortunate as i will have to rethink some wiring)

Thank you a huge lot for your help :)

Donnerstag, 12. September 2019, 01:16

as i am cramping up the case quite a bit already
the setup would be the same as in the original post but with an aquaero instead of the Quadro

If you go with an aquaero 6 LT you can mount it on a bulkhead in the back/basement somewhere, and won't need a 5¼" bay.

Edit: You may need to do some homework regarding the compatibility between the Protium D5 & aquaero PWM specifications.
The aquaero follows the Intel specs strictly, and you may need to implement a minor modification if the pump is not fully Intel PWM compliant.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. September 2019, 01:25)

Donnerstag, 12. September 2019, 08:21

Thanks for the tip InfoSeeker!

I assumed that It was per default a fully compliant PWM pump as Singularity Computers use all the time that combination

I won’t have any bays so I am rather forced on the LT
I will have to re-route some tubes then to make space :)

Cheers