• 16.04.2024, 19:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquastream Ultimate and Aquaero 6 LT

Freitag, 13. September 2019, 14:19

As I can see, connecting Aquastream Ultimate by aquabus to Aquaero 6 LT has a result of loosing some important features like creating curve controller of the pump! Am I right or, maybe, I did something miss?

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 01:38

You are right, the aquabus connection places the device under the control of the aquaero, and you use the curve controllers on the aquaero.
The downside is the aquaero does not gain additional curve controllers, so you loose the total available controllers overall.
It's the same with the quadro, farbwerk, farbwerk 360, etc.

Personally, on aquacomputer devices that have a USB connection, I generally do not use the aquabus connection if one is also available... but that's me.

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 09:31

Personally, on aquacomputer devices that have a USB connection, I generally do not use the aquabus connection if one is also available
Yes! But in my case I can not use USB because my motherboard ASUS ROG Zenith has just one USB 2.0 connector on board and doesn't allow to use USB splitters with Aquastream Ultimate.

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 10:27

Personally, on aquacomputer devices that have a USB connection, I generally do not use the aquabus connection if one is also available
Yes! But in my case I can not use USB because my motherboard ASUS ROG Zenith has just one USB 2.0 connector on board and doesn't allow to use USB splitters with Aquastream Ultimate.

Just use a HUBBY7.

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 20:51

Just use a HUBBY7
I did think about it, but am afraid to buy it before testing, because of ASmedia USB-hub peculiarities. Three hubs of others firms I tested worked with errors.

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 06:34

Just use a HUBBY7
I did think about it, but am afraid to buy it before testing, because of ASmedia USB-hub peculiarities. Three hubs of others firms I tested worked with errors.

Just use all HUBBY7s. Solid build and well worth it. I use two of them in a chain currently. No issues.

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 12:06

Just use all HUBBY7s
OK! Ordered! Am waiting!