• 18.04.2024, 11:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

HELP please i have a aqua d5 pump and two thermaltake d5 pumps how do i connect to aquaero xt6

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 00:47

hi have a aqua d5 pump and two thermaltake d5 pumps how do i connect to aquaero xt6 does the aqua d5 connect through the hi flow on the aquaero 6 and rgb connection on the pump and the two d5 pumps they have normal Molex leads I have the two adaptor leads but yellow and black are on Molex and single red lead does anyone know where red wire goes as im lost also does the rpm lead go to the cpu header on my motherboard please thanks for letting me join group and all help welcome thanks david :S

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 01:45

If you could specify models and links for the pumps it may help.

D5 pump setup

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 19:15

hi yes I have a D5 next aquacomputer pump I have a aquabus splitty 9 where the aquaero HI flow is connected to so I can connect all aquabus items to it what I want to know does the cable go from the splitty to the RGB connection on the pump and then my second two D5 pumps only have a red and black wire to Molex but I have two adaptor cables but I know the one connection goes to the fan header on the aquaero and Molex to Molex but there is a red wire on its own on each cable for power I presume but where does it go and can I instead of connecting to fan terminal can I also connect the D5 pumps to the splitty 9 to free up fan headers and thankyou for replying I just don't want to connect and see what happens if you know what I mean thanks david

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 21:16

I am not sure what you mean with the "aquaero HI flow" port.
You want to connect the splity9 Input to the aquaero aquabus high port.
If you want the D5 Next on the aquabus, you have to configure it to use the RGBpx/aquabus port as aquabus, and connect that port to one of the ports on the splitty9. This requires a special cable.

As to the TT D5 pumps, if THIS is that pump, then just connect the Molex plugs, set the desired speed & go.

I do not know what the adapter cables you have are for.

D5 pump

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 21:26

hi ive got the usb on aquaero 6 and on the aqua next D5 pump connected to the motherboard but when I go into aqua software pump is not on there so I thought I needed to connect another cable to get it to work

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 23:44

The D5 NEXT pump does not need the aquaero, it can work as a stand-alone unit if the USB port is connected.
The aquabus connection places the D5 Next under the aquaero's control, and you loose some control curves that way.

Two questions come to mind:
  1. do you have the latest aquasuite version?
  2. is the firmware on the D5 NEXT up-to-date?

D5 pump

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 23:59

hi yes latest software on aquaero 6 but didn't know I had to update software on the pump yes just wanted to control pump through the aqua software
thanks for replying