• 19.04.2024, 19:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mounting Aquaero XT screen externally.

Samstag, 14. September 2019, 17:22

Hi,

I tried searching the forums and got no hits so I hope I am not repeating something obvious.

My case unfortunately has 0 accessible 5.25 drive bays. I am planning to purchase a Aquaero 6 XT and separate the screen assembly and the actual control board, make a cable to join the lcd/controls and then fabricate some kind of stand alone mount so I can position the display part somewhere else, although I haven't decided exactly where yet.

Is there any technical reason why this wouldn't work?

Thanks for any insight,

Joe

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 03:28

aquacomputer has a short (≈150mm) extension they use on the airplex GIGANT to mount the display off the aquaero.
Send an email to support at aquacomputer.de for details.

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 18:23

Thanks, I will drop them a line :)

Joe

Montag, 4. November 2019, 20:00

Did you get this resolved? I was thinking of going a similar route.