• 28.04.2024, 03:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Ecosystem hardware

Montag, 23. September 2019, 09:31

Hello,

I'm planning the ecosystem for my watercooled loop but I can't understand what I need, and how to connect everything.

I have a dual loop setup. Each loop has a D5 Next pump with a 360 rad with 3 LL120 fans.
I have 3 common LL120 fans.
I want 2 additional led strips in the case.
I want an AMBIENTpx light mode behind my monitor

I'm thinking of controlling the fans in groups of 3. 1 group controlled by the CPU temp, 1 group controlled by the GPU temp and 1 group at a fixed speed.

For aesthetics, I want to minimize the cables to the pumps, so no extra connections apart from power and USB.

I think I understand the USB and RPM connections.

I need a Hubby7 for USB and need to connect everything to it.
I need a QUADRO for the speed control of the fans, with a 3-way splitter on 3 channels for 3x3 fans in total.
I need a farbwerk 360 for the led strips behind my monitor. I need 240 cm of strips so 144 leds, so 2 channels?

I can't quite understand how the led control for the fans work. If I want to control the leds for each fan independently, do I need 9 channels?

Can I make sequential light modes with the software?
What do I need for the light control?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MikeG« (23. September 2019, 10:54)

Montag, 23. September 2019, 23:32

You need 3 RGBpx Splitty 4 to connect the Fans to a Farbwerk 360, Quadro or D5 Next.

3 LL120 LED cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> RGBpx connection cable ---> RGBpx Port on the Farbwerk 360 / Quadro / D5 Next
3 LL120 Fan cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> Fan Connection cable ---> Fan Port on the Quadro

You can give every Fan a different effect in the Aquasuite Software. A seperate Channel for each Fan is not required.
In the Aquasuite Software, select LED Numbers 1-16 (for Fan 1) and select an Effect.
Then select LED Numbers 17-32 (for Fan 2) and give it a different effect and so on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (23. September 2019, 23:47)

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 07:55

OK, got it.

You need 3 RGBpx Splitty 4 to connect the Fans to a Farbwerk 360, Quadro or D5 Next.

3 LL120 LED cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> RGBpx connection cable ---> RGBpx Port on the Farbwerk 360 / Quadro / D5 Next
3 LL120 Fan cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> Fan Connection cable ---> Fan Port on the Quadro

You can give every Fan a different effect in the Aquasuite Software. A seperate Channel for each Fan is not required.
In the Aquasuite Software, select LED Numbers 1-16 (for Fan 1) and select an Effect.
Then select LED Numbers 17-32 (for Fan 2) and give it a different effect and so on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MikeG« (24. September 2019, 14:00)