• 16.04.2024, 22:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 9. November 2019, 13:56

Well hysteresis would prevent an output from changing while its input goes below a certain level, and vice versa.
This does make sense, as CPU temperature can bump. Of course a sliding lp filter can result in nearly the same.
But if both mathematics exists, it means they both have their usage.

Samstag, 9. November 2019, 14:10

This is using the LP filter. you can see the output of the lp filter is still jumping.

This is because the output from the lp filter is at a limit

And this limit is at a threshold:

I suppose i have to add a second playground, which uses your other example to define the same steps, but not graphically.
But i also think it won't fix this issue.

On the other hand, having an hysteresis can fix this jumping issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »softlion« (9. November 2019, 14:12)

xumix

Dienstag, 12. November 2019, 00:20

Looks like aquasuite is a little bit CPU hungry. It is almost always on top of my Task manager by CPU usage during idle so it prevents CPU from idling

Here is the comparison with HWinfo lanched at the same time by CPU usage with both aquasuite and HWinfo closed to tray

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »xumix« (12. November 2019, 00:26)

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019, 06:58

> Looks like aquasuite is a little bit CPU hungry.

Always after an update. Stop and restart the aquasuite service and it stops being hungry.
I also found that changing some properties (in virtual sensors or somewhere else) may trigger this issue.
Again stopping and restarting the aquasuite service make it stops being hungry.

@Shoggy new idea for you

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019, 07:00

I baught an UPS, installed a NUT server on a raspberry pi, and would like to display the power usage of the UPS in aquasuite.
Any way to get this done ?

RE: @Shoggy new idea for you

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019, 18:13

I baught an UPS, installed a NUT server on a raspberry pi, and would like to display the power usage of the UPS in aquasuite.
Any way to get this done ?

I may be wasting your time, but maybe not :)

I know nothing about the raspberry pi, but I do have an APC Smart 1500 UPS protecting my system. And I am able to monitor it using HWiNFO to gather the information (remaining run-time being my interest), and then display it in the aquasuite via the Windows Services feature. HWiNFO does not, at this time, pickup the load power or load current, but one could petition Martin at HWiNFO and he may accommodate. Again, this may not be useful to you, but it is how I monitor my UPS.

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020, 09:58

Could someone start thread for PLAYGROUND?
• To post common virtual software templates for various purposes, (e.g. fan hysteresis based on degrees, that is apparently f-cking magic in 2020, no one except for MSI Afterburner and SpeedFan supports it).
• To request virtual sensor templates for those whose imagination is weaker.

Because:
• I want my 4 system fans to spin in step-based pattern (not curve-based) + have option to set hysteresis (exactly like in MSI Afterburner).
• I don't understand half of what this bloated software does and it looks as if the devs write it for themselves and not for their customers.
• I don't want to learn (and re-learn after every update) because I have no time for that. Not to say that you can't find a PDF with clear in-depth instructions for it anywhere. E.g. why there are more than 1 set of profiles with the same color coding; how to see what settings are saved in each profile?
• I want a one-time set-up-and-forget program that I don't need to open up again until I upgrade my hardware.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kotletas« (26. Februar 2020, 09:59)

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 13:10

I have a question. I was playing with this last weekend and made something that makes use of the Switch functions. So once a value has been exceeded, it keep outputting 1. But is there a way to reset the switch again?
When a certain condition is reached I want that switch turns back off and outputs 0, but I don't think there is a way to do that?

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 13:16

Could someone start thread for PLAYGROUND?
• To post common virtual software templates for various purposes, (e.g. fan hysteresis based on degrees, that is apparently f-cking magic in 2020, no one except for MSI Afterburner and SpeedFan supports it).
• To request virtual sensor templates for those whose imagination is weaker.

Because:
• I want my 4 system fans to spin in step-based pattern (not curve-based) + have option to set hysteresis (exactly like in MSI Afterburner).
• I don't understand half of what this bloated software does and it looks as if the devs write it for themselves and not for their customers.
• I don't want to learn (and re-learn after every update) because I have no time for that. Not to say that you can't find a PDF with clear in-depth instructions for it anywhere. E.g. why there are more than 1 set of profiles with the same color coding; how to see what settings are saved in each profile?
• I want a one-time set-up-and-forget program that I don't need to open up again until I upgrade my hardware.
Use set point controllers instead of curve controllers. It is the answer to all your questions.
It has hysteresis build into preset profile. Just set a target temperature for your water temp or delta T. I use delta T and the profile normal.

The fans ramp up slowly as heat is being generated until an equilibrium is reached. I choose a delta T of 8.5°C. If I play the latest AAA game, my fans spins around 1200rpm to keep this. When playing an older undemanding game, the fans level out around 800rpm.

When I try the same with a curve controller, the fans jump up and down all the time and it makes me crazy. Curves are for aircoolers. Watercoolers should use a set point controller imo.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2021, 21:30

How to set the program so that Virtual Software Sensors automatically counts% of a given number?

e.g. 25 is 1% and 480 is 100%

What is the function?

//I created something like this.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Marucins« (4. Februar 2021, 21:51)

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2021, 21:37

Use Multiply by 0.xx user defined number