• 09.12.2019, 15:36
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Aquabus Address Conflicts.

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 3:20am

I have an Aquaero 6 Pro with a couple of PowerAdjust 3's and a D5 Next Pump all on its Aquabus. I also have an Aquaero 6 LT with a PowerAdjust 3 and a D5 Next Pump on it's Aquabus.

When I set the PA3 address to 50 and the D5 Next address to 30, they try and use the same flow meter channel and I end up with errors and losing communication to most of the devices on the aquabus. CaliTemps, High Flow Meter, Aquabus Hub, etc all disappear, leaving the two conflicting devices in orange. The same thing happens with the addresses 51 and 31. The devices using 30 and 50 try and use flow meter number 3, and addresses 31 and 51 try and use flow meter 4.

As a workaround, if I use 30 for the pump I can't use 50 for any of the PA3's on the same bus, And the same goes for 31 and 51.

This is working for now, and current setup, but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing?

I first noticed the issue when updating to Aquasuite X.4, which is the first X version I have tried.Previous versions of Aquasuite did not have this issue.