• 19.04.2024, 22:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Urgent firmware !

Dienstag, 27. November 2007, 15:52

hello every one and sorry that i dont speak the lang of germany even though i go thier all the time :p any ways recently i have bought a Aquaduct 360XT i know i did every thing right but it keeps saying on the LCD screen that my Firmware is Old ?? i mean the whole system is only few days old

aquaduct 360XT
the aquaero info

firmware V 4.12c

OS V 2.03

Hardware V 4.00

production date 04/07

Now is thier any flash i can uploadit or reflush the thing so it works 100% like it shoulde be ??

Re: Urgent firmware !

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 01:14

i dont even know what to say :-S i mean can any one help or point me to the right direction or somthing all i need is the latest firmware for the aquaduct 350 XT coz on mine it says its too old ???

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 10:15

Yes there are ways to flash the firmware and it is done by updating the Aquasuite software IIRC.

Go here => http://www.aqua-computer.de/e_content/e_download.htm

There used to be a considerable amount of info on the [H]ardForum about this, but they nuked it. I think nowdays all you have to do is to DL the latest Aquasuite and then you can flash it from within the Aquasuite. Please pay attention to which file you use as you can flash with either the Aquaduct or standard Aquaero firmware.

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008, 03:40

hello hop every one had a great holidays ! :D

WEll now seriosly I NEED the origenal Firmware of the Aquaduct 360XT i Reflashed it By accident to aquaero and now its not leting me reflush it with the aquaduct other flash fiels PLEASE HELP!