• 20.04.2024, 01:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

How do I read info from HWMonitor into Aquasuite?

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 11:17

I'm using Aida64, and it works great, except the developer absolutely refuses to show the efficiency value of my PSU (AX1200i). So I wanted to try HWMonitor, and find that the Pro version shows this value. The problem is that HWMonitor doesn't show up as a data source (same place as Aida64, under Data from Aqua Computer service). In Aida64 I have to set some variables, but the only thing I find in HWMonitor is Listening Mode, which I have enabled. I have NOT bought the Pro version, it's a trial version, as I don't want to use money if I don't have to (I'm strange that way).

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 12:42

Hi,

try HWinfo. That's a diffrent tool and working very, very well with AC's Aquasuite.

https://www.hwinfo.com/

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 14:15

Hi,

try HWinfo. That's a diffrent tool and working very, very well with AC's Aquasuite.

https://www.hwinfo.com/

I subscribe to Aida64 and can't see anything in HWInfo that Aida64 isn't doing way better. What I'm looking for is the efficiency rate of my PSU, but the guy behind Aida64 claims it's bogus (the value every PSU producer uses to show how good their PSU is). HWMonitor pro shows this value, but as long as Aquasuite doesn't support it there's not much to be done.

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 15:36

If what you are looking for is in the snippet below, then the answer, as mditch suggested, is the same as when you were pursuing this some time ago.

Why be a fanboy of a company that disses your requests, and then you go down on the one that has what you want?
HWiNFO is the superior product between it, AIDA64 and HWmonitor... and yes, I still have a license for AIDA64 also, but it will not get renewed.

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 16:39

If what you are looking for is in the snippet below, then the answer, as mditch suggested, is the same as when you were pursuing this some time ago.

Why be a fanboy of a company that disses your requests, and then you go down on the one that has what you want?
HWiNFO is the superior product between it, AIDA64 and HWmonitor... and yes, I still have a license for AIDA64 also, but it will not get renewed.

Is that from HWInfo? I opened HWInfo (not Aquasuite mind you), and found nothing of interest.

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 18:09

Is that from HWInfo? I opened HWInfo (not Aquasuite mind you), and found nothing of interest.

Yes, the source is HWiNFO.
I updated the original snippet above with an arrow to draw attention to the sensor source path... you may need to reload the page for the picture to update.
The Corsair Link driver must be running, but the Link software should NOT be running... polling issues.

Snippet of the HWiNFO Sensor Panel:
Corsair_efficiency_hwinfo.jpg

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 19:37

Yes, the source is HWiNFO.
I updated the original snippet above with an arrow to draw attention to the sensor source path... you may need to reload the page for the picture to update.
The Corsair Link driver must be running, but the Link software should NOT be running... polling issues.

Snippet of the HWiNFO Sensor Panel:
[attach]7063[/attach]

Thanks!