• 16.12.2019, 07:06
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

Monday, November 18th 2019, 1:35pm

Hi,

There is an ability to get data (e.g temp from the sensors) in case the aquasuite application is closed (NOT MINIMIZED)?

Thanks!

InfoSeeker

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:08am

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

Undesirable

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 4:27am

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

I think he means the software sensors.

InfoSeeker

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 5:41am

I was curious about the Virtual Software Sensor, and my test showed the Virtual Software Sensors from the Playground to be persistent.

I was using a Virtual Sensor from the aquaero to drive an LED Controller to reflect the coolant/air delta.
I made a duplicate Virtual Software Sensor in the aquasuite playground and substituted it in the controller.
The controller functioned the same with the aquasuite open, minimized, or closed.

I even rebooted the system without autostarting the aquasuite, and the controller functioned as expected.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 7:46am

Softwaresensors, hotkeys, Virtual Sensor, Hardware Monitoring, Ambientpx, Sound ... is processed in the aqua Computer Sevice. The aquasuite is only the UI.