• 16.04.2024, 23:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

shaibg

unregistriert

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

Montag, 18. November 2019, 13:35

Hi,

There is an ability to get data (e.g temp from the sensors) in case the aquasuite application is closed (NOT MINIMIZED)?

Thanks!

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 01:08

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 04:27

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

I think he means the software sensors.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 05:41

I was curious about the Virtual Software Sensor, and my test showed the Virtual Software Sensors from the Playground to be persistent.

I was using a Virtual Sensor from the aquaero to drive an LED Controller to reflect the coolant/air delta.
I made a duplicate Virtual Software Sensor in the aquasuite playground and substituted it in the controller.
The controller functioned the same with the aquasuite open, minimized, or closed.

I even rebooted the system without autostarting the aquasuite, and the controller functioned as expected.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 07:46

Softwaresensors, hotkeys, Virtual Sensor, Hardware Monitoring, Ambientpx, Sound ... is processed in the aqua Computer Sevice. The aquasuite is only the UI.

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019, 07:45

Hi,
i am having the same problem.

1. Iv'e configured via "Automatic data export" tab the file path and XML type selection.
2. Added Data sources from aquaero/Temperature sensors, and selected the relevant software sensor

Results:
only when aquasuite app is open the xml file is updated.

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019, 11:23

Logging and exports only working when the aquasuite is running.