• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

shaibg

unregistriert

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

Montag, 18. November 2019, 13:35

Hi,

There is an ability to get data (e.g temp from the sensors) in case the aquasuite application is closed (NOT MINIMIZED)?

Thanks!

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 01:08

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 04:27

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

I think he means the software sensors.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 05:41

I was curious about the Virtual Software Sensor, and my test showed the Virtual Software Sensors from the Playground to be persistent.

I was using a Virtual Sensor from the aquaero to drive an LED Controller to reflect the coolant/air delta.
I made a duplicate Virtual Software Sensor in the aquasuite playground and substituted it in the controller.
The controller functioned the same with the aquasuite open, minimized, or closed.

I even rebooted the system without autostarting the aquasuite, and the controller functioned as expected.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 07:46

Softwaresensors, hotkeys, Virtual Sensor, Hardware Monitoring, Ambientpx, Sound ... is processed in the aqua Computer Sevice. The aquasuite is only the UI.

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019, 07:45

Hi,
i am having the same problem.

1. Iv'e configured via "Automatic data export" tab the file path and XML type selection.
2. Added Data sources from aquaero/Temperature sensors, and selected the relevant software sensor

Results:
only when aquasuite app is open the xml file is updated.

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2019, 11:23

Logging and exports only working when the aquasuite is running.