• 16.04.2024, 19:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 LT aquabus issues

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 07:39

I have an Aquaero 6 LT running 3 fans off #1 header, 2 fans off #2 header, and 1 fan off #3. Nothing on 4. 4 temp sensors and it has usb communication. I recently installed an aquabus x4 and it was recognized in aquasuite but nothing that was plugged into it is recognized.
I was trying to run a flow sensor, calitemp sensor, D5 NEXT and fill sensor on the aquabus. They all communicate fine with usb. I tried plugging each one in, one at a time and nothing worked. I then tried to plug them directly into the aquabus connector one at a time and they were still not recognized.
I checked all bus addresses, nothing is conflicting. The computer was shutdown each time a change was made, disconnected the 12v power to the aquaero and then reconnected and powered up.
Nothing seems to be working. I did try using the aquabus with one device a couple weeks ago and it worked fine. Did the aquabus x4 fry my aquaero?
Thanks for any advice.

RE: Aquaero 6 LT aquabus issues

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 09:03

I have an Aquaero 6 LT running 3 fans off #1 header, 2 fans off #2 header, and 1 fan off #3. Nothing on 4. 4 temp sensors and it has usb communication. I recently installed an aquabus x4 and it was recognized in aquasuite but nothing that was plugged into it is recognized.
I was trying to run a flow sensor, calitemp sensor, D5 NEXT and fill sensor on the aquabus. They all communicate fine with usb. I tried plugging each one in, one at a time and nothing worked. I then tried to plug them directly into the aquabus connector one at a time and they were still not recognized.
I checked all bus addresses, nothing is conflicting. The computer was shutdown each time a change was made, disconnected the 12v power to the aquaero and then reconnected and powered up.
Nothing seems to be working. I did try using the aquabus with one device a couple weeks ago and it worked fine. Did the aquabus x4 fry my aquaero?
Thanks for any advice.

does your Aquero have the right firmware flashed?

from the manual:
"For operation, an aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 device with firmware version 2100 or
higher is required. Compatible firmware versions are included starting with aquasuite version 2018-1."

Montag, 2. Dezember 2019, 03:23

Yes, firmware is the latest versions on all devices. Aquaero is 2102.

Montag, 2. Dezember 2019, 07:04

Yes, firmware is the latest versions on all devices. Aquaero is 2102.

ok, then I do not have a real idea. I guess best would be to contact AC support by mail info@aqua-computer.de