• 25.04.2024, 06:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero 6 LT aquabus issues

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 07:39

I have an Aquaero 6 LT running 3 fans off #1 header, 2 fans off #2 header, and 1 fan off #3. Nothing on 4. 4 temp sensors and it has usb communication. I recently installed an aquabus x4 and it was recognized in aquasuite but nothing that was plugged into it is recognized.
I was trying to run a flow sensor, calitemp sensor, D5 NEXT and fill sensor on the aquabus. They all communicate fine with usb. I tried plugging each one in, one at a time and nothing worked. I then tried to plug them directly into the aquabus connector one at a time and they were still not recognized.
I checked all bus addresses, nothing is conflicting. The computer was shutdown each time a change was made, disconnected the 12v power to the aquaero and then reconnected and powered up.
Nothing seems to be working. I did try using the aquabus with one device a couple weeks ago and it worked fine. Did the aquabus x4 fry my aquaero?
Thanks for any advice.

RE: Aquaero 6 LT aquabus issues

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019, 09:03

I have an Aquaero 6 LT running 3 fans off #1 header, 2 fans off #2 header, and 1 fan off #3. Nothing on 4. 4 temp sensors and it has usb communication. I recently installed an aquabus x4 and it was recognized in aquasuite but nothing that was plugged into it is recognized.
I was trying to run a flow sensor, calitemp sensor, D5 NEXT and fill sensor on the aquabus. They all communicate fine with usb. I tried plugging each one in, one at a time and nothing worked. I then tried to plug them directly into the aquabus connector one at a time and they were still not recognized.
I checked all bus addresses, nothing is conflicting. The computer was shutdown each time a change was made, disconnected the 12v power to the aquaero and then reconnected and powered up.
Nothing seems to be working. I did try using the aquabus with one device a couple weeks ago and it worked fine. Did the aquabus x4 fry my aquaero?
Thanks for any advice.

does your Aquero have the right firmware flashed?

from the manual:
"For operation, an aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 device with firmware version 2100 or
higher is required. Compatible firmware versions are included starting with aquasuite version 2018-1."

Montag, 2. Dezember 2019, 03:23

Yes, firmware is the latest versions on all devices. Aquaero is 2102.

Montag, 2. Dezember 2019, 07:04

Yes, firmware is the latest versions on all devices. Aquaero is 2102.

ok, then I do not have a real idea. I guess best would be to contact AC support by mail info@aqua-computer.de