• 18.04.2024, 04:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Quadro + D5 Next connection

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 02:12

Is this a possible connection of the Quadro and D5 Next pump?

Quadro (Connected to the MB with USB) -> D5 Next (Connected to the Quadro with Aquabus)

(Quadro Fan Channel 1: 4x fans)(Quadro Fan Channel 2: 4x fans)(Quadro Fan Channel 3: 2x fans)(Quadro Fan Channel 4: 2x fans)

Additional Flow Sensor added to either D5 Next or Quadro. 42 addressable RGB LEDs on RGBpx plug (Heatkiller XS/S/M strips). Will use the Temp Sensor that is internal on D5 Next.

My motherboard only has 1x USB header so I was hoping the Quadro and D5 Next could be connected through Aquabus.

Thank you!

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 07:14

No, only a USB connaction is possible. You can use the aquabus only with a aquaero 5/6.

RE: Quadro + D5 Next connection

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 13:47

My motherboard only has 1x USB header so I was hoping the Quadro and D5 Next could be connected through Aquabus.

Have you considered the HUBBY7? It should solve your single USB port problem.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (6. Dezember 2019, 13:49)

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 22:42

No, only a USB connaction is possible. You can use the aquabus only with a aquaero 5/6.
Thank you for the response :) If both the Quadro and D5 Next are connected to a internal USB 2.0 plug they will still both communicate to AquaSuite, correct? And all 4 channels of the Quadro can be controlled independently?

Have you considered the HUBBY7? It should solve your single USB port problem.

After posting and continuing to evaluate options I did find the option of a 2.0 splitter. There are little 1 into 2 plugs but I think a Hubby7 or the NZXT module would be best as they have PSU power. The NZXT has an extra two USB-A too which would be nice to plug my keyboard and mouse into and save I/O ports for other stuff.

With that option it would still be a very clean minimal setup: (Quadro controlling fans/RGB)(D5 Next pump with Temp/Flow display) I really like the Next since it has the digital readout for Temp/Flow and I don't have to figure out any other displays connected to sensors. I also don't think I'll fully utilize the Aquaero since I really only need the fans controlled and the pump. This may be the perfect setup.

Samstag, 7. Dezember 2019, 05:37

NZXT splitter is fine but they did have some issues with some of them. To be safe incase you get a hold of old stock, I would just get the HUBBY7. They're solid and I bought 2 of them. If I ever need more (quite possible lol), I'm going with the HUBBY7s.