• 16.04.2024, 16:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 09:30

OCTO has for all channels a internal Pull-UP for non compliant fans.

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2020, 12:17

The signal connection that can be connected to the motherboard.
What function does this do? Is it a safety to shutdown the computer if there is an alarm from the flow or temperature sensor?

uote below

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2020, 13:25

The signal connection that can be connected to the motherboard.
What function does this do? Is it a safety to shutdown the computer if there is an alarm from the flow or temperature sensor?

Quote below from the Manual... to be used in conjunction with Item # 53216 & properly configured.

Zitat

5.9. Connector “signal”
The signal output can be connected to the power switch header of the motherboard
using an additional specialized cable (53216, not included in delivery).
Pin assignment:
  • Pin 1: open drain max 3.3 V / 5 mA
  • Pin 2: do not connect!
  • Pin 3: open drain max 3.3 V / 5 mA

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020, 06:18

OCTO has for all channels a internal Pull-UP for non compliant fans.

Hi,

Can the OCTO support and control 2x Aqua Computer D5 PWM PUMPS
1) As standalone
and
2) As connected to Aquaero via OCTO?

Thank you

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020, 07:27

Can the OCTO support and control 2x Aqua Computer D5 PWM PUMPS
1) As standalone
and
2) As connected to Aquaero via OCTO?

Yes, this is the same. You connect only the PWM/Tacho cable, the power for the pump come from your PSU.

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 23:33

Hello,

Does the octo work with Corsair ML Pros 140 the non led ones? Only I’ve just connected it all up with 6 140 ml pro and pump with 4 temp probes. 2 measuring water temp and the other 2 air temp and turned on my system and only the pumps working the fans haven’t spun up. There just off. I’ve not been able to download the software yet as I’m draining and cleaning my loop before i get everything connected up again. Cheers

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Badgerslayer7« (20. März 2020, 00:46)

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 20:39

If connecting the OCTO via USB to the motherboard, is there a limit to the number of OCTO's that can be used and programmed in the aquasuite? I have two separate loops and a total of 16 fans in my computer that I would like to monitor and control individually.

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 01:08

If connecting the OCTO via USB to the motherboard, is there a limit to the number of OCTO's that can be used and programmed in the aquasuite? I have two separate loops and a total of 16 fans in my computer that I would like to monitor and control individually.

There may be a limit, but it will be well beyond your needs. Running multiple OCTO's is fully supported, each OCTO will have it's own tab in the aquasuite.