• 16.04.2024, 14:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM and Aquero can't control more then one.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2019, 04:10

Whenever I try and connect more then 1 of these fans via a Splitty9 I lose all PWM control. They are connected to a Quadro. Is there something about these fans that won't let me dasiy chain more then 1 together or is it an issue with the Quadro?

Don't want to have to return these fans

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2019, 14:57

It sounds like maybe the "aquabus" jumper is on the wrong pins?
You can remove the jumper altogether to be sure, it is only needed if you use the device as an aquabus splitter.

I am running nine of the same fans, except the 2000 RPM version, with no issues.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2019, 18:07

Not the jumper. I've tried 5 different splitty9's and same issue.

I think it may be an issue with the 3000RPM version. I dunno. Used multiple different splitty9's with and without the jumper

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OutSider« (28. Dezember 2019, 20:25)

Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2020, 07:48

When you have a older version from the aquaero (6) (> 1 Year). (The newer versions have a big print on the PCB)
You need the Splitty Active to use this Fans.

Noctua doesn't follow the PWM specifications and as a result, the fans can't be controlled properly.
The fans dont have a interal Pull-Up Resistor to internal 3.3V Supply - this is not conform.

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 12:02

I was using splitty9's and the latest Aquero.
I gave up and returned the Noctua's and got Arctic P14 PST PWM's and have all 8 on one channel with no issues.