• 25.04.2024, 10:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Reset MPS device

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020, 03:59

Hi everyone new here, I am running an AQ 6XT with the latest X.11 Aquasuite. I bought a MPS 400 and set it up, I was kind of unaware of how much setup this sensor would take and during my trials and tribulations I changed the Device type to a MPS pressure 40. I changed it back to a MPS 400 but now I am stuck with a reading showing a fill level of 33% and a pressure reading of 145.7mbar and no matter what I do I cannot get rid of that.
I have used the "reset device to factory defaults" and this indeed does reset the curve that the sensor is using but that seems to be about it, I do not get the option that initially I got where I could select what size fittings I was using and it still shows the fill and pressure readings.

I guess my question is how do I fully uninstall it and reinstall it like when I first set it up?

I ordered a "high flow" USB version and from what I read that sensor should read accurate without having to do whole bunch of bench flow tests.

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020, 04:40

OK figured out how to remove it and get rid of the Pressure and fill level readings.
Power down PC and remove power from PSU
Disconnect USB and Aquabus cable from the sensor
Restart PC and start Aquasuite, this allows removal of Aquabus device
Power down PC and remove power from PSU
Reconnect USB and Aquabus cable to sensor
Power system back up.

Now this got rid of the pressure and fill level readings that I was seeing but it still will not allow me to re-set the sensor up like initial setup where you input your fitting size etc etc.

Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2020, 04:57

Perhaps if you add a screenshot of the page in question we may better see where you are.

But I must admit, the main reason I replied is that your handle triggered a memory :)
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing

Happy New Year!

Samstag, 4. Januar 2020, 06:19

Perhaps if you add a screenshot of the page in question we may better see where you are.

But I must admit, the main reason I replied is that your handle triggered a memory :)
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing

Happy New Year!
Thank you sir, Yea Mark is my hero and in my opinion the greatest guitarist there is.
Anyway what I am talking about is this, even after removing the mps flow 400 and restarting the system when I go to this page and click "Import Calibration Data" I do not get the option of picking the parameters that you normally do when you first set the flow meter up.
»sultan.of.swing« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Calibration.png

Samstag, 4. Januar 2020, 15:53

I believe the "Import calibration data" option allows you to import an external file that is used to calibrate the device.
The default, though perhaps not absolutely accurate, is probably sufficient to show change, which is what I would be interested in.

Your hose/fitting size are adjusted for by using the included "Diffuser Plate".
From the manual: diffuser.jpg

Samstag, 4. Januar 2020, 19:36

I believe the "Import calibration data" option allows you to import an external file that is used to calibrate the device.
The default, though perhaps not absolutely accurate, is probably sufficient to show change, which is what I would be interested in.

Your hose/fitting size are adjusted for by using the included "Diffuser Plate".
From the manual: [attach]7132[/attach]
I guess what I was getting at was when you initially setup the flow meter you can pick the fitting size etc etc. After removing the flow meter and powering off the system and then powering back on with it still removed and then removing it from the software. Powering down then connecting it back when you open the software the option to configure it does not show up.

At any rate I just installed the "high flow usb" flow sensor since this sensor should give me very accurate results without having to fiddle with a raw value/actual value and I have some interesting data now which tells me I may be at the limit of the D5 pump or a CPU block may be too restrictive.

60% PWM speed= 45 l/hr
65% PWM speed= 62 l/hr
70% PWM speed= 78 l/hr
75% PWM speed= 96 l/hr
80% PWM speed= 115 l/hr
85% PWM speed= 134 l/hr
90% PWM speed= 156 l/hr
95% PWM speed= 190 l/hr
100% PWM speed= 240 l/hr

My setup Consists of
CPU and GPU block.
3 360mm Radiators (30mm/45mm/54mm).
EK D5 Gen 2 Pump in a Singularity Computers Protium Reservoir.

I can't tell what RPM the pump is running as the RPM pickup stopped working and EK is making it difficult for me to get it replaced even though it's still under warranty

As of right now to stay around the .8-1gpm range it looks like I will need to run the pump around 94% PWM.

I am leaning towards maybe a restrictive CPU block perhaps, Loop is perfectly clean too.