• 19.04.2024, 17:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Elior77

Aquasuise X.11 and X.4 bug report

Freitag, 3. Januar 2020, 09:35

Hey,

If this is not the right place please move it, thank you.

X.11 bugs:
1. QUADRO->FANS->FAN SETUP->"i" items does not work.
2. QUADRO->SENSORS when adding something that is not a temp sensor (cpu usage) it will not show up when choosing "Controller source".

X.4 bugs:
After installing and using X.11 I tried X.4 - It gave a massage about firmware update needed but the button did nothing.

Thanks !
Elior

Freitag, 3. Januar 2020, 09:49

1. for fan controllers only temperatures are allowed as data source.

2. you can not downgrade the firmware (from X11 -> to X4, read the error message)

Zitat

QUADRO->FANS->FAN SETUP->"i" items does not work.
??? make screenshots or explain what you mean.

Elior77

Freitag, 3. Januar 2020, 10:01

1. I can use "CPU usage" as data source - and if it was not meant to be, it should - it is a very nice option.
SS attached.
The only thing left to do is change the labels "Minimum temperature" "Maximum temperature" to "Minimum value" "Maximum value" or just "Minimum" "Maximum".

2. How come I can not downgrade ? If I do not like the bugs on the insider and want to go to the stable release - Normally I could. btw no error massage...

3. SS attached - but nothing much to see - the functions in the window does not work - I can move the sliders but nothing happens.

4. When powering on the PC the fans go 100% until the AC service comes on - is there any way to control it ? maybe set it a lower then 100% ?

Thanks !
»Elior77« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • does not work.PNG
  • cpu usage as data source.PNG

Freitag, 3. Januar 2020, 10:27

4. When powering on the PC the fans go 100% until the AC service comes on - is there any way to control it ? maybe set it a lower then 100% ?
This is the normal behavior.

3. SS attached - but nothing much to see - the functions in the window does not work - I can move the sliders but nothing happens.
You can move the slider an see the dependency between Controller Output and the Scaled Fan Output. This is a preview, nothing happens on you device.

2. How come I can not downgrade ?
No, this is not possible

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2020, 16:12

Just downloaded new x11 aquasuite and before I go forward upgrading firmware I would need to know if after all there is an option to disable from profiler to load with windows and what other benefits are from upgrading to x11 from X4. I don't want to upgrade firmware and be lack to it.
Never mind, found it:)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (9. Januar 2020, 16:17)

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 07:20

Aquasuite X11 keeps on stopping services, It's not blocked by firewall that's for sure. After restarting as a admin and starting services again It runs for a while and then stops services again.

I'm on Windows 7x64
»Dundys« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled-min.png

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 07:23

Restart the computer after the update is finished. When the sevice is stopped send us a creshlog from the windows event viewer.

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 07:27

Thanks I will do that. Although I haven't used your services in a while, where exactly do I sent the log.
Thanks

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 07:44

When the aquasuite or the service crashes, windows generate 2 entries in the system log -> Eventlog, Windows Protocol, Application.
Export the logs and send the log with a short description to info@aqua-computer.de
Otherwise we cant fix bugs.

here is the correct topic for feedback an Bugs:
New: aquasuite X