• 18.04.2024, 16:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Elior77

Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2020, 11:06

Hay,

I use aquacomputer products for many years and I love them, I know how complicated a profile on Aquasuite can get, I think it would be a great thing to offer pre made profile (like examples) or even a well written guide that will explain the logic, what is the target and what is the best way to achieve it - best practice, may be even a profile suggestions generator, you input all your spec and the output is recommended settings for your set up and target (silent, performance)

Thanks !
Elior

RE: Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2020, 23:03

Hay,

I use aquacomputer products for many years and I love them, I know how complicated a profile on Aquasuite can get, I think it would be a great thing to offer pre made profile (like examples) or even a well written guide that will explain the logic, what is the target and what is the best way to achieve it - best practice, may be even a profile suggestions generator, you input all your spec and the output is recommended settings for your set up and target (silent, performance)

Thanks !
Elior
I just got into the Aqua Computer eco system and it really isn't that difficult. I honestly like the way it is currently, it is geared towards more advanced users and I feel there are enough guides out there to help new people out. Something like this one https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…etup-guide.html
That is the guide I read through a few times while I was waiting on my 6xt and all the sensors/flow meter to show up.

RE: RE: Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Montag, 6. Januar 2020, 18:11

Hay,

Thanks !
Elior
I just got into the Aqua Computer eco system and it really isn't that difficult. I honestly like the way it is currently, it is geared towards more advanced users and I feel there are enough guides out there to help new people out. Something like this one https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…etup-guide.html
That is the guide I read through a few times while I was waiting on my 6xt and all the sensors/flow meter to show up.

+1 :thumbup:

Probably one the best if not the best guide out there.