• 23.04.2024, 20:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Few issues coming up with new setup

Montag, 6. Januar 2020, 18:03

I am having issues with a few things, and hopefully I can get some help.

1. My sensors for CPU and GPU are crazy off.. I am doing intelburn in test and running 70+ degrees and my cpu sensor is telling me 32.2, so setting a fan curve right now is impossible. My GPU sensor is off big time as well!

2. I have 2 PWM pumps installed into the aquero, and 0 pumps show up, so I can not control them. Am I missing where to connect the pumps to actually allow me to control them through the software?

Thank you for the help!

RE: Few issues coming up with new setup

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 02:54

I am having issues with a few things, and hopefully I can get some help.

1. My sensors for CPU and GPU are crazy off.. I am doing intelburn in test and running 70+ degrees and my cpu sensor is telling me 32.2, so setting a fan curve right now is impossible. My GPU sensor is off big time as well!

2. I have 2 PWM pumps installed into the aquero, and 0 pumps show up, so I can not control them. Am I missing where to connect the pumps to actually allow me to control them through the software?

Thank you for the help!
For the first issue can you post a screenshot of what temp sensors you are referring too.

For the Pump issue, PWM pumps like the D5 that I run need to be connected to 1 of the available fan channels and then setup in the software just like a fan, Once you do this you can make a Curve controller just like you would if it were a fan.
Since you have 2 pumps you can connect them to a splitter on 1 channel and control both as a single pump or you can run them on separate fan channels if you want individual control.

Included are 2 screenshots of how my D5 PWM is setup as a fan. I currently am only using a set point controller but you can set a curve controller if you'd like.
»sultan.of.swing« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • D5pump3.png
  • D5 pump2.png

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 07:18

Most people set there pumps to one speed and leave it, setting them up on a fan curve can have them ramping up and down. I set my 2 D5's on one fan channel, setup as a preset fan. I set my speed to give me about 230lt an hr, which is just over 1 US gallon a min.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 19:04

Most people set there pumps to one speed and leave it, setting them up on a fan curve can have them ramping up and down. I set my 2 D5's on one fan channel, setup as a preset fan. I set my speed to give me about 230lt an hr, which is just over 1 US gallon a min.

+1 I do the same.