• 24.04.2024, 20:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Few issues coming up with new setup

Montag, 6. Januar 2020, 18:03

I am having issues with a few things, and hopefully I can get some help.

1. My sensors for CPU and GPU are crazy off.. I am doing intelburn in test and running 70+ degrees and my cpu sensor is telling me 32.2, so setting a fan curve right now is impossible. My GPU sensor is off big time as well!

2. I have 2 PWM pumps installed into the aquero, and 0 pumps show up, so I can not control them. Am I missing where to connect the pumps to actually allow me to control them through the software?

Thank you for the help!

RE: Few issues coming up with new setup

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 02:54

I am having issues with a few things, and hopefully I can get some help.

1. My sensors for CPU and GPU are crazy off.. I am doing intelburn in test and running 70+ degrees and my cpu sensor is telling me 32.2, so setting a fan curve right now is impossible. My GPU sensor is off big time as well!

2. I have 2 PWM pumps installed into the aquero, and 0 pumps show up, so I can not control them. Am I missing where to connect the pumps to actually allow me to control them through the software?

Thank you for the help!
For the first issue can you post a screenshot of what temp sensors you are referring too.

For the Pump issue, PWM pumps like the D5 that I run need to be connected to 1 of the available fan channels and then setup in the software just like a fan, Once you do this you can make a Curve controller just like you would if it were a fan.
Since you have 2 pumps you can connect them to a splitter on 1 channel and control both as a single pump or you can run them on separate fan channels if you want individual control.

Included are 2 screenshots of how my D5 PWM is setup as a fan. I currently am only using a set point controller but you can set a curve controller if you'd like.
»sultan.of.swing« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • D5pump3.png
  • D5 pump2.png

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 07:18

Most people set there pumps to one speed and leave it, setting them up on a fan curve can have them ramping up and down. I set my 2 D5's on one fan channel, setup as a preset fan. I set my speed to give me about 230lt an hr, which is just over 1 US gallon a min.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 19:04

Most people set there pumps to one speed and leave it, setting them up on a fan curve can have them ramping up and down. I set my 2 D5's on one fan channel, setup as a preset fan. I set my speed to give me about 230lt an hr, which is just over 1 US gallon a min.

+1 I do the same.