• 23.04.2024, 09:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite

Freitag, 10. Januar 2020, 23:01

I cant get it to do anything. I can get green or blue on any of my three strings but that's it. I;ve got all of them set to presets and it just doesn't work like it should. I can try any of the other oprions , but they either just go out completely, or---Blue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »apistodave« (10. Januar 2020, 23:02)

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 04:27

We need to know which devices you have, and some screenshots of the setup tabs so we can see where you are.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 19:45

I have one farbwerk with about 20 feet of aquacomp lights---I have another controller on the way
We need to know which devices you have, and some screenshots of the setup tabs so we can see where you are.
»apistodave« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot (2).png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »apistodave« (11. Januar 2020, 19:49)

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 20:04

The strip is doing what you have programed it to do, show Blue.

selected.jpg

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 20:25

Careful with the amount of lights used on each channel and in total on the Farbwerk unit.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 21:05

ok SO THIS IS CHANNEL 3 WHICH HAS ABOUT 8 FT OF LIGHTS--i HAVE IT ON red but the lights are blue--I'm thinking I have too long a string on this--do you concur?
»apistodave« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot (3).png

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 23:12

ok SO THIS IS CHANNEL 3 WHICH HAS ABOUT 8 FT OF LIGHTS--i HAVE IT ON red but the lights are blue--I'm thinking I have too long a string on this--do you concur?

Maybe I'm wrong here but it could probably be because it's protecting itself if you haven't damaged it yet.

Read this below taken from the site.

Zitat

Comaptible LED strips:
LED strips for 12 V, common anode. Suitable LED strips and connectors are available from Aqua Computer.
Maximum current per channel: 2,5 A
Maximum combined current (all channels): 8 A (resulting in a maximum total power of 96 Watts at 12 Volts)

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020, 00:03

I think I have loo many I'm going to make some changes. How does one calculate the wattage?