• 19.04.2024, 19:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

smud

Which powerful pump need for airplex GIGANT 3360 ?

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 18:21

I seriously thought about building a computer with this external radiator https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3373. At the moment I have found the only seller of this device, but I'm afraid to buy because of the experience with the AquaDuct Mark V.
At the moment I have the AquaDuct Mark V and it has a very, very weak pump for the water circuit from the video card and processor.
I had to do dances with a tambourine in order to tilt the AquaDuct in different ways and help the fluid pass along the entire circuit.

My question is simple, which pump to use for the Aquacomputer airplex GIGANT?
After all, it takes 4 times more effort to drive all the fluid along the circuit than AquaDuct has, as I think.
Will one powerful pump be enough for the entire circuit consisting of two video cards, a processor, M.2 and RAM water blocks with a length of 2 meters of hoses from the computer case to the radiator?

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 19:58

If you want the most monstrous pump there is, look for an Eheim 1250 or 1260 series, I would have gotten one but I already have dual-D5 pumps in series which ensure a healthy 5.2L/min flow in my systrem. And yes, I have a huge radiator too (MoRa 420).

smud

Freitag, 17. Januar 2020, 04:05

I think your dual-D5 is much powerful than Eheim 1260, 3500L/h vs 2400L/h (seems description on aquacomputer is a bit wrong since there are noted 1200L/h or they have it lower because of ceramic bearing).

I am not sure what dual-D5 either Eheim 1260 can pump all this
circuit

smud

Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2020, 20:22

Some one can recommend pump motor to pump liquid for single circle through water blocks on: RAM, CPU+Motherboard, M.2 SSD x2, GPU x2 connected through terminal, 1.5 meters of tubing IN and OUR between GIGANT and PC case? I thinking about dual D5 pump connected inside GIGANT through special mounting but still not sure if it will enough power, I saw another user on GIGANT used 3 pumps for it in serials, so I am really confused which power motor need.