• 16.04.2024, 20:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite X.11 woes

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 20:16

Hi all,

Seems Aquasuite X.11 comes with some bugs or issues.

#1: my Ambient light RGBpx LEDs exhibit random blinking even on static background, video link here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7YrkZdc962NQiMLYA
#2: Aquasuite crashes regularly, a few times per day, below the Event Viewer entries:

Zitat

Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfc73f6Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.535, time stamp: 0x50cc8d5aException code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x000000000003a839Faulting process id: 0x296cFaulting application start time: 0x01d5cc813b470bd2Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exeFaulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dllReport Id: 77b37e37-9082-45a7-bb93-ceaa98c0a948Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

Zitat

Application: aquasuite.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at System.Windows.Media.Composition.DUCE+Channel.SyncFlush() at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowSettings(Boolean, System.Nullable`1) at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowPos(IntPtr) at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(MS.Internal.Interop.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr) at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

While I could live with the crashes, the blinking of ambient lights is driving me insane. Please help me not go insane :)

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 21:49

this is a gpu driver issue. Update a use a other gpu driver version.

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 22:10

Hi sebastian,

I have nVidia Driver Version 441.87 from January 6th. The issue started before this driver version and continued after installing it. Could it be caused by SLI? I have dual-1080Ti in SLI (watercooled).
Thing is, I have had SLI since day 1 of using Aquasuite and I never had an issue until X.11 - so it must be some software change causing this.

Freitag, 17. Januar 2020, 07:22

Try a clean install of aquasuite. (you loose all settings).

Zitat

System.OutOfMemoryException at System.Windows.Media.Composition.DUCE+Channel.SyncFlush()
this is a indication that is something wrong with your graphics settings or driver

Samstag, 18. Januar 2020, 13:50

FYI I have gone to nVidia Control Panel and set Aquasuite.exe to not use SLI. Crashes stopped happening.
So if you have the same issue I do and have SLI in your machine, this is the solution.

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 14:26

FYI I have gone to nVidia Control Panel and set Aquasuite.exe to not use SLI. Crashes stopped happening.
So if you have the same issue I do and have SLI in your machine, this is the solution.

I have been having a similar issue and tried following your suggestion.
I went to the NVIDIA Control Panel and performed the actions as documented in the clips below, but did not find Aquasuite.exe in the available programs list.
Did you mean "Aqua Computer Service Helper"? And if so, is this the process you commented on?

sli1.jpg
sli2.jpg

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 14:36

The second picture with the settings is correct, the first is not. You might need to click on Add... and then browse for the executable, go to C:\program files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe and add it manually.
AFAIK the Service helper doesn't use GPU 3D capabilities and I didn't manually configure it.

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 14:50

Thank you.

Montag, 27. Januar 2020, 01:39

I went for 6 days without a crash, but this evening the display page locked up again, and the aquasuite crashed when I clicked on the taskbar icon.

Placing the program under the Single GPU setting in the NVIDIA control panel has decreased the crashes, but apparently not fully removed them.

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020, 23:52

Another crash today. 7 days of event log below.

2020wk05.rar

Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020, 09:41

Thanks. We will have a look at it.

Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020, 21:08

I won't keep posting every crash, but experienced another today.
There was a second instance yesterday - twice in one day.
It appears setting aquasuite.exe to the Single-GPU setting was not the solution for my system.

nvidia_setting.jpg