• 18.04.2024, 06:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Corsairs + Splitty4 + Farbwerk360 + AE6 layout

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 11:47

G'day all,

This is my first build using an Aquaero and RGB components.

I have all of the components and the Splitty4's and Farbwerk are now mounted in the case. I have attached these two diagrams to show my planned cabling between the components. InfoSeeker has been great at reviewing an earlier post and I hope that this gives me the RGB and fan control required. I have a few questions:

1. Does this layout seem correct to the experienced builders?

2. I have 8 fans (3 on top of the radiator and 2 below, 1 case fan rear and 2 case fans front). With this set-up using each of the Splitty4's to control 4 fans how will Aquasuite 'see' them? nb I will use PWM control.

3. What individual fan control can I obtain? If I wanted to seperate out the fans to allow me to control the 3 top, 2 bottom and 3 case fans would I need another Splitty4? My thinking is yes.

Okay thanks all for your eyes and brains, have a great weekend and wish me luck with the de-lidding. :)

Spikadelia
»Spikadelia« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • AE6 connects.png
  • Splittys and Farbwerk360.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Spikadelia« (24. Januar 2020, 11:49)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 14:21

The Aquasuite does not see the Fans at all.
The Software only see the 4* Fan Control Channels on the Aquaero, and the 4* RGB Control Channels on the Farbwerk360.
You have to configure the RGB Fans using the LED Number on each Fan.
For Example: LED Number 1-16 is Fan 1, LED Number 17-32 is Fan 2 and so on. You can set different effects for each LED Numbers.

The PWM and RGB Parts on the Splitty4 are completely independend.
On the PWM Side, the Splitty4 works the same as a Y-Cable, and send the input PWM Signal to all 4 Fan Slots.
If you want more Fan Control, you can connect 2 Radiator Fans PWM Cable directly on the Aquaero Fan port 3+4, and connect the RGB cable to the Splitty4.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (24. Januar 2020, 14:29)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 14:54

Thanks Hufeisen, you were kind enough to offer some advice previously.

I understand your reply to question 2 and 3 thanks a lot.

So overall you thought I had the connections correctly configured?

Thanks.

Spike :thumbsup: