• 18.04.2024, 18:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Quadro + RGBpx Question

Montag, 27. Januar 2020, 22:00

Hi,
I have a Hubby7 + Quadro + D5 Next.
  • Hubby7 will connect to the MB Internal USB.
  • Quadro will connect to the Hubby7. (4 fans to PWM 1)(4 fans to PWM 2)(2 fans to PWM 3)(2 fans to PWM 4)
  • D5 Next will connect to the Hubby7. (Flow Sensor will connect to the D5 Next)

My question is regarding the RGBpx port on the Quadro. I have 3x 3-Pin aRGB strips:

Can all three of these Adressable RGB strips be connected to the RGBpx port of the Quadro? Is there an Aquacomputer cable that can allow me to connect all 3? If not which RGBpx component/splitter would I need to connect these 3 strips to the Quadro?

Thank you!

EDIT: Could I use this setup?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GetSchwiftyClub« (27. Januar 2020, 22:10)

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020, 19:27

The Strips are not designed to be used with a Quadro.
Only 1 Strip on the Quadro will work fine.

There will be a lot of Problems if you want to connect all 3 Strips to a Quadro.
- Aquacomputer does not recommend using a aRGB Splitter Cable. If you connect more than 64 LEDs to the Quadro RGBpx port, you can damage the Quadro.
- Using an aRGB Splitter cable will cause you to lose individual LED Controls. This will break most of the Lightning effects.

If you want to fully control the RGB Colors, you need 3 RGBpx Channels. 1 Channel for each Strip.
The Quadro has 1 RGBpx Channel. The D5 Next has 1 RGBpx Channel. So you need one more RGBpx Channel.
Choose one:
- Upgrade the Quadro to an OCTO. It has 2 RGBpx Channels.
- Buy a second Quadro. It has 1 RGBpx Channel.
- Buy a Farbwerk 360. It has 4 RGBpx Channels.

There is only one way to connect all 3 Strips to a Quadro while having full individual color control:
Solder a Cable to the end of the first LED strip, and connect it to the start of the second LED strip.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (28. Januar 2020, 19:47)

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020, 23:39

Thank you for the response.

Since I have one extra internal USB port on the Hubby7 I think I would be ok with buying a Farbwerk360 to avoid using the motherboard rgb software and continue to have everything controlled in Aquasuite.

Hopefully this setup would work?: