• 26.04.2024, 14:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquastream ULTIMATE USB not recognized, I assume I need a driver, but then since I can not install the suite I can not install any driver

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 15:59

aquastream ULTIMATE USB not recognized, I assume I need a driver, but then since I can not install the suite I can not install any driver
I actually have a pair of these pumps, but they return the same error upon being plugged in, so it is not just one of the pumps. The error is clear, either the pump are both bad or I need a driver for them. I read the driver is in the software which will not install as there is no device found.
The products seem well built and all, but this is an unacceptable failure. Now I can unplug a pump as it is not yet in line (and I get an alarm so it gets power via USB, so you know it is connected correctly), it just is unable to get discovered as a USB device.

I see it in device manager as "Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed)"

USB\VID_0E0F&PID_0001\9&26A8ED21&0&2

I need a driver so that I can proceed. I have an AMD 570 Chipset MB.

Want to say I've tried 3 different USB ports 2 different cables (including an internal to external adapter), all with the similar results, in fact depending on where it is attached it does not even appear as a device at all.

Thanks,
ERIC

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »egandt« (31. Januar 2020, 16:27)

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 17:00

This is a problem with the Mainboard and/or Windows.

Please update the Mainboard BIOS, and the AMD Chipset Driver.
What Windows Version do you use?

There was an official Aquacomputer Forum Post about a Bug some months ago.
The Pump does send the USB Data correctly to the Mainboard, but in certain conditions, the sent Data get corrupted, so Windows can not recognize the Pump.
(i cant find the Post, recalling this from my memories)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (31. Januar 2020, 17:16)

Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 18:14

570 boards are well known to suffer from USB driver issues- go to your motherboards website and look for the USB drivers there

Samstag, 1. Februar 2020, 13:08

Got them both to work with an old Intel laptop, and then was able to get then to recognize when plugged into a hub first (old USB 2 hub), as a newer USB 3 also did not work. So luckily I'm using them outside the case, so an int-ext converter to USB cable to Hub is valid, otherwise I'd not be able to monitor them.

I have the latest drivers and Windows 10 1909 installed.

ERIC